No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, does anyone know why Phillip Maguire (the writer/farmer) has just closed his twitter account? He'd been tweeting a lot about the ASADA investigation. At times came across as aggressive, but had his moments.

He seemed to take exception to the Purple Bombers initiative and voiced some pretty controversial opinions.

I'd imagine he had a lot of 'feedback' which instigated his withdrawal from Twitter.

5.45pm SEN - Robbo says with conviction and not tongue-in-cheek:

"Caro is trying to ruin James Hird's life."

Just read that for a second then think of a player or coach who you genuinely don't like for whatever reason. Then ask yourself, 'Would it make me happy to see this person's life ruined to the point where it invades his family life, brings his wife to tears, affects his kids, as well as his own well being?'

The scary part is this vile campaigner of a woman actually has an audience.

Very interesting..

...and will also be very predictable. Those named three, plus the other cling on's like KB, Denhim, Lyon, Ralph and co. will play the man. You just got to hope the HS and Robbo keep moving on with this story. To date they are, and the tales that may emerge may be very uncomfortable for alot of ego and reputations. (as stated in that interview). Good stuff Robbo, might even shout you a beer next time I see you in the MCC member area mate!

Just read that for a second then think of a player or coach who you genuinely don't like for whatever reason. Then ask yourself, 'Would it make me happy to see this person's life ruined to the point where it invades his family life, brings his wife to tears, affects his kids, as well as his own well being?'

The scary part is this vile campaigner of a woman actually has an audience.
You are right

I have been astounded by the level and vitriol which we inclusive of those at EFC have had to endure over this ******* debacle.

Its so surreal in ways

So what's Carro's defense? "I'm being targeted because the media is a boys club" is the hot favorite going at 1.80, in from 2.10, "Robbo's lost the plot" in a close 2nd at 2.30, and (my personal favorite and a great smokey), " James Hird's brainwashing has extended to those in the media also" in at 3.50

I would like to put $10 on "Robbo's lost the plot" please.

Gees there were a lot of people pushing the AOD barrow, wonder how they feel now. And all those Perth "fans" booing Jobe....

From their seats on the Chris Mainwaring Wing.

From their seats on the Chris Mainwaring Wing.

Just after they had just passed the Ben Cousins tunnel, what a gut runner he was....endless energy....

Because he's a homophobe of the highest order. He was tweeting some unbelievable offensive stuff, and I imagine started getting called out on the hate he was spewing.

Here's a snippet of his views on the matter:
http://www.thedeadlynewt.com/tag/phillip-maguire/

Doesn't do us any favours having him on our side.

He seemed to take exception to the Purple Bombers initiative and voiced some pretty controversial opinions.

I'd imagine he had a lot of 'feedback' which instigated his withdrawal from Twitter.

Oh. Well, that'd do it. Pretty disappointing. Like I said, he was fairly aggressive at times, but thought he'd be a bit better than that.

You would reckon if the "Three Stooges" really loved the game, they would have backed in one of the AFL's premier teams & favourite sons until the proven wrong, the path they've chosen says a lot about their collective characters.

Dosages fair enought.
But I've never understood why the method of administration is such a big deal.
Why do some (think the witch) go gaga over intravenous injection? Whether taken orally or administered via injection, the substance is the same. What I have read indicates preferred use of intravenous injection purely because it is more efficient in that the substance directly enters the bloodstream.
(Not talking about AOD used as a cream, in this comment)
Any suggest why intravenous injection is considered a bad thing?

absolute ignorance is why. Ask diabetics. an injection gets the active molecule to the site most effectively with minimal systemic effects. But heroin is taking via IV so injections are bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he has his flaws but Robbo has a passion for the game. You can tell he enjoys the game, he writes what he does because he cares, unlike some others that just want the next story and scoop. i feel Robbo is at least genuine. Now he might be a total moron but i can at least respect him a little.

Oh. Well, that'd do it. Pretty disappointing. Like I said, he was fairly aggressive at times, but thought he'd be a bit better than that.
Pretty much what they said, has some very strong views on the Purple Bombers, and copped a lot of flack for it from Essendon supporters, ones he was friendly with.

Seemed to stand by his views, people cought them up, said that people had the right to know that side of him too.

Dosages fair enought.
But I've never understood why the method of administration is such a big deal.
Why do some (think the witch) go gaga over intravenous injection? Whether taken orally or administered via injection, the substance is the same. What I have read indicates preferred use of intravenous injection purely because it is more efficient in that the substance directly enters the bloodstream.
(Not talking about AOD used as a cream, in this comment)
Any suggest why intravenous injection is considered a bad thing?
From all reports the injections of AOD were subcutaneous anyway, which I would consider safer than IV given the dose is absorbed slowly

gold

Robbo - "I don't dislike Caroline, I don't dislike Barret, no I do, I'll be honest, I do, and he knows that..."

That's alright Robbo, most people with an IQ over 50 also dislike Barrett.

gold

Robbo - "I don't dislike Caroline, I don't dislike Barret, no I do, I'll be honest, I do, and he knows that..."
Yep - he basically confirmed that everyone thinks purp is a gutless twitchy limp dick little ferret who only says things when he believes everyone agrees with him. Note how every single time there is a bombers player on the footy show panel he doesn't say a word of opinion and tries to avoid talking about the bombers. Yep. Sleeps with a ******* nightlight.

Much ado about nothing - Journalists have always hated each other - Sheahan and Smith were never buddies.

I am more interested in who pulls the trigger on Sarah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back