News Port on TV thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez what a storm in a tea cup, its just a footy scarf geez. News.com.au is nothing more than a glorified online gossip magazine, that is more concerned with writing rubbish articles than actual news.

you must be new to Q&A and Twitter, she was a minister in a Howard government therefor is a Nazi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Thomas comes on as a guest at 9:36. Pretty interesting to hear him talk about his last year and Port, and dealing with developing his game at Norwood.

you must be new to Q&A and Twitter, she was a minister in a Howard government therefor is a Nazi.

No I know who she is and I watch Q&A from time to time, I didn't watch it this week however. From what I read they were discussing the aids conference in Melbourne. perhaps if News Limited want to be taken seriously maybe they should have written an article about the aids conference rather than what some former politician was wearing on a TV show while talking about the aids conference and making silly assumption it was disrespectful. I was no fan of her when she was a minister but that shouldn't matter. news.com.au its just dumbed down journalism aimed at the lowest common denominator and it pisses me off. The s**t the Advertiser writes about our club annoys me but when they have an equal amount incompetence on serious issues thats nothing short of a disgrace.

Last edited:
Team China.JPG

Hail The_Wookie !

Great idea to use as your new avatar the Canadian strip for the AFL International Cup, starting Saturday, 9 August, first matches next day.

Confucius, he say: "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

Note the POWER logo on China's strip, above Brand SA.

I didn't know where else to ask this but what has happened to the Wookie putting up footy shows on us? We had a win and it occurred to me that i wouldn't mind watching footy talk about us again (I know i'm fickle i haven't wanted to watch for awhile). Does anyone know what has happened to this thread?

I didn't know where else to ask this but what has happened to the Wookie putting up footy shows on us? We had a win and it occurred to me that i wouldn't mind watching footy talk about us again (I know i'm fickle i haven't wanted to watch for awhile). Does anyone know what has happened to this thread?

I think Wookies been busy, he said a couple of times life was hectic and he was uploading videos for another team in his sparse time off.

Was great while it lasted. And I agree it was fantastic work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back