manboob

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Feb 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#rompingwins
Not sure is responsible for the marketing and PR at Port these days, but whoever they are, double their pay...

It's gone from gimicky, trite, plastic crap to genuine, club oriented, meaningful content.

Brilliant stuff.
+1

Simbatheking21

All Australian
Sep 11, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Such a great video this!

I know it's nothing like a 2004 afl premiership jumper. But, i still have most of my basketball and football jerseys I've worn over my time (including one when I was 7 ) I'd be shattered if I lost any of them.

Happy for him, great story and very motivating for the Power squad

PAFC04

Premiership Player
Mar 20, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Anything in Black'n'White
That No. 4 has stuck in my mind since that day for so many reasons, once is for when I saw him from behind kick that amazing goal in the Prelim and then to be the one to seal it in the GF.

True Champion, True Legend...thanks Gav!

When I heard the news, visions starting streaming back.... thank you to person who returned this and god bless, because you understand what it means to have something such as this that means so much to someone. therefor I commend you for that.

360 will be all over that on Monday like a wet rag, even perhaps on the footy show.

Played more games for Port than he did for you ;)

It's not about games played, Tex has a choice. Lets hope he chooses... wisely.

grailknight.jpg

Seriously though, so stoked for Gavin. To deny any player of their premiership guernsey, let alone a champion of the game is just not right.

I just can't see how Tex would be a Bomber. Wanga's started here, moved back here, captained here, is still involved here.

One club are alleged drug cheats our club Pure(r) than the waters of Tassie

Aug 22, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I just can't see how Tex would be a Bomber. Wanga's started here, moved back here, captained here, is still involved here.
Not to mention Tex' favourite player in the AFL (no surprise) is Wingard who plays a lot like the legend himself. If Chad's still with us by the time Tex approaches draft age you'd think it'd be a pretty easy choice to stay home where his family can watch him every week & play alongside his current football idol.

They showed the footage on the pregame to tonights match, hopefully AFL 360 give it a run next week too because it was great stuff.

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Not to mention Tex' favourite player in the AFL (no surprise) is Wingard who plays a lot like the legend himself. If Chad's still with us by the time Tex approaches draft age you'd think it'd be a pretty easy choice to stay home where his family can watch him every week & play alongside his current football idol.

They showed the footage on the pregame to tonights match, hopefully AFL 360 give it a run next week too because it was great stuff.
Scrap that, Wingard has all but signed for Hawthorn.

Jul 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool // Ferrari
Great to see. You can just tell how much that jumper meant to Gav. So happy that a piece of history for PAFC was returned to its rightful owner. Shame it took so long to happen, but at least it did.

Let's hope this footage motivates other people to return stolen jumpers to their rightful place.

Also think its fair to say that Port have the best media team in the comp. Their stuff is quality.

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
How ******* awesome is that vision!!!!!

Brought tears to my eyes - SENSATIONAL!!!!

Back