Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
TGO has rechristened himself.

BtwAsyVCMAE8N4A.jpg

Dammit, must have just missed this blasphemy on SEN Monday morning. (stolen from ASADA board)

Patrick Smith goes wallop.
“I think Mark Robinson’s column lacked intellectual rigour.
“I initially thought it was written by James Hird himself but it was so badly written I don’t think James would write that badly."
- Patrick Smith on Hungry for Sport.

I love how TGO keeps cutting off the false nerdling then pretends to apologise before doing it again almost immediately. Also loving TGO asking the false nerdling a question and then answering it Himself. Sadly I think the false nerdling may have received some scripture from the true nerdling in how to behave in His presence and we are unlikely to see a repeat of The Great Magnussen Smiting.

Do not be too harsh on the false nerdling brother beerfish, he serves a valuable role as a teaching tool - a rhetorical device if you will. That is all he is; no more, no less. A vessel through which TGO can impart his wisdom. And for that we should be grateful to him.

Last edited:
TGO on SEN defending his honour! To the switchboard bothers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TGO has just admitted he is interceding on behalf of Sir James! Telling everyone what we already knew. "There is truth in the article".

The time is nigh where followers of TGO will rise (before midday) and launch Holy Jihad Beerhad in TGO's name.

Fatwa- Fatwa must now be called against the TGO's most potent and powerful enemies (impotent in the case of Barrett). It is beyond time for a list (Robbo's List) of infidels for smiting.

Robbo's Fatwa List

Damien Barrett, Patrick Smith, Caroline Wilson, Dank, Andrew Demetriou, The Missile, Wine lovers, art lovers, and most, importantly, literature lovers.

The time is nigh where followers of TGO will rise (before midday) and launch Holy Jihad Beerhad in TGO's name.

Fatwa- Fatwa must now be called against the TGO's most potent and powerful enemies (impotent in the case of Barrett). It is beyond time for a list (Robbo's List) of infidels for smiting.

Robbo's Fatwa List

Damien Barrett, Patrick Smith, Caroline Wilson, Dank, Andrew Demetriou, The Missile, Wine lovers, art lovers, and most, importantly, literature lovers.

Surely you haven't forgotten Andy Maher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back