Preview Sydney vs Essendon, Sydney Cricket Ground, 1/08/2014 @ 7:50 PM

How many goals will Buddy kick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck from all of the Hawthorn board!!!

Last night we cheered Carlton, tonight we cheer Essendon and on Sunday we will cheer Collingwood...:confused: Unfortunately, of course, this must mean that swarms of locusts are approaching and the apocalypse will soon be upon us.

And in case you need any extra motivation, here is an oldie but a goodie:

Except when he's convulsing in the dust. He's much less offensive like that.
Him and bald guy (Nichols I think) are def the two that seem to leave the most obvious umpiring foot prints on games. I guess Chamberlain too but I'd say he's behind those two, hes just a bit louder about it.

PANNELL-Troy-246x316.jpg

My favourite Wiggles member.

Him and bald guy (Nichols I think) are def the two that seem to leave the most obvious umpiring foot prints on games. I guess Chamberlain too but I'd say he's behind those two, hes just a bit louder about it.

Leigh Fisher is the worst just in terms of pure shiteness. You can see why he was a terrible, terrible player, because he simply doesn't understand the game on any level.

I agree about Flat Pannell and Nicholls though, they just have to stick their ******* noses into everything and be the centre of attention.

Disagree on Chamberlain, he just calls it as he sees it. He doesn't let stuff go like others do, so he's remarkably consistent.

Leigh Fisher is the worst just in terms of pure shiteness. You can see why he was a terrible, terrible player, because he simply doesn't understand the game on any level.

I agree about Flat Pannell and Nicholls though, they just have to stick their ******* noses into everything and be the centre of attention.

Disagree on Chamberlain, he just calls it as he sees it. He doesn't let stuff go like others do, so he's remarkably consistent.

I don't mind Ray as an adjudicator it's just the way he carries on that shits me.

Don't forget we booed him off the ground after he got concussed when we played guess who last time??
That's right, Sydney.

That great game of such epically high quality umpiring.
That was the one where the Sydney player got a free for hitting the other Sydney player right?

I mean seriously, what chance have you got against s**t like that?

Last edited:
I don't mind Ray as an adjudicator it's just the way he carries on that shits me.
Having a personality isn't a crime - if he gets most decisions right he can carry on how ever he likes IMO. It's Nicholls that I can't stand because he is useless and he is as boring as they come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I expect us to have excellent tackling and pressure acts in the first half that go unrewarded (no free kicks for incorrect disposal, holding the ball) and many against (in the back, high contact, push), throw in a few 50s for good measure. Zing.

Would they seriously bring in both TBC and Ariel? That would be one hell of an injection of slowwwwness in this side! To not bring Melksham back is totally bewildering. Goes to show how much happens at the club that you don't hear about...
Essendon will play bellchamers in the ruck 70% of the time with ryder to play out of the goal square,Pyke is not most mobile ruckman going around, Its a small ground and he wont wont have to cover as much ground.Pyke is not going to kill us in there forward fifty.Where belly can go forward and impact.

Essendon will play bellchamers in the ruck 70% of the time with ryder to play out of the goal square,Pyke is not most mobile ruckman going around, Its a small ground and he wont wont have to cover as much ground.Pyke is not going to kill us in there forward fifty.Where belly can go forward and impact.

True who pinch hits in the ruck when Pyke goes off for Sydney, Tippett?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back