Streaming Suits

Streaming Television
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
These season long cases are so ******* bland and detract from the charm of the show.

It feels like watching an episode of Yugioh, they just unveil trap card after trap card to draw out a simple story arc.

View attachment 69837

I love that this season has been fresh

Hardly, it's just as bland and drawn out as the Hessington Oil case which I'm still recovering from.

Mike the supposed wunderkind joins an investment bank, yet can't generate any money despite having hundreds of contacts through Pearson Spectre which leaves us forced into a fight against his old firm off the bat.

The show's pacing is horrid and relies far too much on individual characters like every other USA Network show.

drummond2fevola

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Claremont Fremantle
These season long cases are so ******* bland and detract from the charm of the show.

It feels like watching an episode of Yugioh, they just unveil trap card after trap card to draw out a simple story arc.

Yugioh is awesome and much better than this show

iDon

Find me on the Golf Board
Jan 30, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Da boys are back in town. And thank you Mike, hopefully we see less of Rachel. Hope he brings over his old secretary and they get down and dirty.

You have beeen Lit Up!!! Jessica

WTF (screenshot from the episode):
Louis.png

Katrina: It makes you Harvey.
Louis (to waiter): Hey Jerkoff, who do I have to blow to get woke more nuts?

Louis: Sorry. Um... Clears throat You want to give me...
Jessica: A reward?
Louis: Anything I want.
Jessica: All you have to do it ask -
Louis: Pearson Specter Litt

Katrina: If I ever were attracted to you, this would be the time. Instead, I'll prepare a list of demands befitting a hero.
Louis: Good. And don't ever talk about being attracted to me again. It weirds me out.

Last edited:

Aarick13

Senior List
Aug 5, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, Phoenix Suns
him being back does seem to make the whole end of last season a bit redundant. however i assume this will tie in nicely with the sec investigation. former mentor and protege go to 'war' for this company and used 'dirty tactics' until the mentor finally wins but then the protege goes to work for the 'enemy'. if that was me looking at it from an outsiders perspective it would seem a bit dodgy.

Sons_of_a_Gun

Team Captain
Jun 7, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
The show IS Mike at Pearson Whatever, of course he was going to end up back at the office. I don't see how anyone can be surprised he is back. He was ALWAYS gonna go back. I'm loving this show just as much as when it first started and am still hanging out for new episodes each week.

Excellent episode again even if it was a soppy one.

Louis was forced to accept a fee to make it look like he was getting paid for his crime. That's sure to come back to bite him.

Judging by the preview of next week the SEC might be onto Mike Ross which of course is a crime for Jessica and Harvey too because they're allowing it.

It's like a white collar version of breaking bad.

Portia

#DrewBlood
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog Port Adelaide - Jesse Palmer Player Sponsor 2017 Podcaster Port Adelaide - Riley Bonner Player Sponsor 2016 Port Adelaide - Brendon AhChee Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Jarrad Redden Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2001
Fragile bastion of liberalism
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Muckbuckle Dolmens
Cahill: You trying to get me to take my eye off the ball?
Harvey: This is the ball, Sean. It's a wrecking ball. And it's heading your way.

Louis: I feel responsible.
Jessica: You ARE responsible.

Harvey (to Woodall): In about a half an hour, you're going to need a really good lawyer. And when that happens, don't call me.

Jessica (about Louis): ...and he went down to the SEC, and sang like a canary.

The ending is so sad. It actually brought me to tears.

She's a horrible personm

Donna is so wrong
Im trying not to read posts on current eps but something sad happened apparently..........

Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hopefully it's not the last we see of Sean Cahill. His antics with Harvey were great.

If only Mike and Harvey would leave that campaigner Pearson, bring Louis and Catrina on board and hire Cahill. Donna comes with them and Rachael stays with Pearson of course.

Then we can get back to what makes the show great. 0 fuks about law and more grab ass in the kitchen.

Jessica Pearson is the greatest.

Whenever she walks into a room against an opposing lawyer, I have full confidence that she's going to win every single time.

Great episode with a sad ending.

Jessica was right, Louis has done things without her say so too many times.

Cahill turning on Woodall was a great scene.

I loved that Donna went in to do her thing and talk Jessica around and she was smacked down. Donna is not the boss.

Back