Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, if they post hundreds upon hundreds of inane comments on a thread about 911 defending the official story, and churlishly attacking those who question the official story, then in my opinion they most likely have an agenda.

Or an IQ below 70, but your reasonably decent grasp of English suggests to me that in your case the former explanation is more likely.

No, if they post hundreds upon hundreds of inane comments on a thread about 911 defending the official story, and churlishly attacking those who question the official story, then in my opinion they most likely have an agenda.

Or an IQ below 70, but your reasonably decent grasp of English suggests to me that in your case the former explanation is more likely.
Well maybe I just get tired of the innuendos you always post of people who aren't as chronically suspicious as yourself, such as always referring to them as sheep.

How can you be sure it's legit? Did you physically watch those shows and pick those little bits out yourself, or did you take someone else's word for it? :oops:
I was just as incredulous when I first heard about this stuff as you are now. 'No way', I thought.

Fortunately I am a skeptical person. Note here that there is a difference between skepticism (which is about seeking out the truth of the matter i.e. doing one's own research) and cynicism (complete distrust with no further investigation). If somebody makes a claim and you accept OR reject it out of hand, that is not skepticism. If you go and look into it for yourself, before accepting/rejecting a claim, then you are engaging in skepticism, which is a healthy thing for any mind.

What I found took me aback. There it was. Holy sheeit. If you go and get your hands on a copy of The Matrix right now, skip to the scene about 17-18m in where the detective is interviewing Anderson. You WILL see this screengrab (but it will be upside down):

images

Now move on to se9e01 of The Simpsons ('City of New York vs Homer Simpson'). At about 6m30s in you WILL see closeups of both Bart and Lisa holding up the 'New York' magazine:

images

images

If you are too lazy to watch the episode, just check out the screengrabs from the episode at this fansite (11th row on the page).

If you care to look further into this for yourself, you will see that this kind of stuff (and much of it is way more elaborate than what I have shown here) happens again and again and again and again and again...

I don't mind you being skeptical about my claims. I just wish people like you would be skeptical about your own governments claims - especially since they have an incredible track record of lying to us. And whereas anonymous posters like myself stand to gain nothing from misleading you, national governments stand to gain untold riches from fooling their pliable masses.

Last edited:
Simpson also predicted that Roy would be mauled by one of his own tigers.

Also predicted Don Mattingly would get benched because of his hair style.

Also about the voting system melfunctioning.

Also about a blood splattering billboard.

Plus probably tons of other things.

Which ones are complete coincidence and which have evil undertones, and how can we decipher this?

Anyone interested that they have spent a whole heap of time working on identifying a "wreckage" that was buried below where the twin towers one stood. A hull of a ship ?? Can put plenty of time into that, and report about it in the mainstream media, but not into why the towers are no longer there.

Also, everyone has seen in the media what a downed plane looks like with the wreckage of MH17 strewn hundreds of metres across the ground. Compared with that hole in the ground where a plane was supposed to have crashed ?? Not one scrap of a plane anywhere. Forget conspiracy theories and tin foil hats, this is just simple logic.

Anyone interested that they have spent a whole heap of time working on identifying a "wreckage" that was buried below where the twin towers one stood. A hull of a ship ?? Can put plenty of time into that, and report about it in the mainstream media, but not into why the towers are no longer there.

Also, everyone has seen in the media what a downed plane looks like with the wreckage of MH17 strewn hundreds of metres across the ground. Compared with that hole in the ground where a plane was supposed to have crashed ?? Not one scrap of a plane anywhere. Forget conspiracy theories and tin foil hats, this is just simple logic.

Careful, if you start making sense on here you'll become very unpopular!

Have you not seen what happens to the hull of an aluminium aircraft in a fire? A little research goes a long way

You do realise Mh17 was brought down with a proximity blast missile? It was not a plane crash.
It wasnt just strewn hundreds of metres across the ground, it was strewn over many miles. A plane ploughing into the ground does not get strewn very far in comparison.

Your logic is flawed.

That is just stupid - I'm afraid.
One plane was hit by a SAM and exploded 10K metres above the ground throwing debris over a wide area.
One plane flew into a reinforced wall at 0 m.
How is this comparable and logical.
A hull of a ship buried under the twin towers? Was it an Elven ship?

I was just as incredulous when I first heard about this stuff as you are now. 'No way', I thought.

Fortunately I am a skeptical person. Note here that there is a difference between skepticism (which is about seeking out the truth of the matter i.e. doing one's own research) and cynicism (complete distrust with no further investigation). If somebody makes a claim and you accept OR reject it out of hand, that is not skepticism. If you go and look into it for yourself, before accepting/rejecting a claim, then you are engaging in skepticism, which is a healthy thing for any mind.

What I found took me aback. There it was. Holy sheeit. If you go and get your hands on a copy of The Matrix right now, skip to the scene about 17-18m in where the detective is interviewing Anderson. You WILL see this screengrab (but it will be upside down):

images

Now move on to se9e01 of The Simpsons ('City of New York vs Homer Simpson'). At about 6m30s in you WILL see closeups of both Bart and Lisa holding up the 'New York' magazine:

images

images

If you are too lazy to watch the episode, just check out the screengrabs from the episode at this fansite (11th row on the page).

If you care to look further into this for yourself, you will see that this kind of stuff (and much of it is way more elaborate than what I have shown here) happens again and again and again and again and again...

I don't mind you being skeptical about my claims. I just wish people like you would be skeptical about your own governments claims - especially since they have an incredible track record of lying to us. And whereas anonymous posters like myself stand to gain nothing from misleading you, national governments stand to gain untold riches from fooling their pliable masses.
I have no idea what this is about - please explain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So obvious, this shouldn't have to be explained to you. The evil forces that control and manipulate our planet, use cartoons and movies to give clues about their evil intentions. I could explain more to you but you probably wouldn't understand.
So this is what this thread has been reduced to :(

So obvious, this shouldn't have to be explained to you. The evil forces that control and manipulate our planet, use cartoons and movies to give clues about their evil intentions. I could explain more to you but you probably wouldn't understand.
lol 'Saddam has weapons of mass destruction and is bent on committing evil acts'

war war war war yeah

You are given programming every day and you mock those who can see the programming for what it is.

I believe that the people/groups at the top constantly hide their plots in plain sight, including in mainstream television shows and films. The evidence for this is overwhelming.

This doesn't mean that each and every instance where a relationship seems to exist is necessarily proof of a relationship.

It is possible that it was mere coincidence that the sequence from that episode shown earlier was as it was.

Taken together, though, and these 'coincidences' form a pattern. I showed three of these 'coincidences' earlier on which, taken together, should be enough to at least make some people question the odds of so many 'coincidences' taking place.

From there they can do their own research and they will quickly find that this kind of thing happens all the time.

:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back