SummerSlam (2014)

Baird

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
The 2014 SummerSlam PPV happens on August 18th, 10.00 AM AEDT.

------------------------------------------------

MATCHES

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

John Cena (c) vs Brock Lesnar

20140721_LIGHT_SS_matches_cena-brock_sponsor_home.jpg

Chris Jericho vs Bray Wyatt

20140728_LIGHT_SS_matches_Jericho-Bray_homepage_sponsor.jpg

Stephanie McMahon vs Brie Bella

20140728_LIGHT_HP_SS_matches_StephBrie_1.jpg

FLAG MATCH
Jack Swagger vs Rusev

20140730_LIGHT_SS_matches_Swagger_Rusev_homepage.jpg

Intercontinental Championship
The Miz (c) vs Kerwin White's Caddy

20140804_LIGHT_SS_matches_MizZiggler_Sponsered_HOMEPAGE.jpg

Stipulation TBD
Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins

20140804_LIGHT_SS_matches_AmbroseRollins_Sponsered_Homepage.jpg

Divas Championship
AJ Lee (c) vs Paige

20140721_LIGHT_SS_matches_AJ_Paige_homepage_sponsor.jpg

Roman Reigns vs Randy Orton

20140728_LIGHT_SS_matches_ReignsOrton_Sponsored_HOMEPAGE.jpg

Last edited:

Gringo Star

Senior List
Feb 28, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
This is the first time in a long time where I could not give a rat's arse about the result of the Main Event outcome.

Maxwell110

Premiership Player
May 29, 2011
batcave
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
sc freiburg
This is the first time in a long time where I could not give a rat's arse about the result of the Main Event outcome.
I have to agree. If Cena wins well CENAWINSLOL and if Lesnar wins we have a champion who barely shows up. If Rollins somehow leaves as champ I will be happy though.

I wonder if there might be something like a fatal 4 way tag team titles match. Rybaxel vs Goldust/Stardust, Wyatts or Kofi and Big E vs Usos.
There's not really a number 1 contender team atm.

I think i'm actually going to buy this one. I have a good feeling about it.
If you buy the WWE NETWORK you can get SummerSlam, and all the other PPV's for just $9.99 a month!

Wyatts vs Jericho and AJ vs Paige both need to have a stipulation.

Reigns vs Orton should be falls count anywhere and keep building to it, Orton attacking Reigns during his entrance is a good start.

Rollins vs Ambrose

Tag title match

Miz vs Ziggler

I like it.

If you buy the WWE NETWORK you can get SummerSlam, and all the other PPV's for just $9.99 a month!

Wyatts vs Jericho and AJ vs Paige both need to have a stipulation.

Reigns vs Orton should be falls count anywhere and keep building to it, Orton attacking Reigns during his entrance is a good start.

Rollins vs Ambrose

Tag title match

Miz vs Ziggler

I like it.
Is that you Michael Cole?

So i guess everyone's opinion on part time champs has swung 180 since the Rock (who was barely casual, let alone part time) beat Cena for the title?
Punk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cena

So i guess everyone's opinion on part time champs has swung 180 since the Rock (who was barely casual, let alone part time) won the title?

Edit: Was wrong about him beating Cena, he beat Punk.
That showed me how wrong it is as a concept and I love The People's Champ. So I'm not sure if you're right or wrong.

Baird

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Randy Orton challenged Reigns to a SummerSlam match on Smackdown earlier today.

News on Swagger vs Rusev;

- As PWMania.comreported, a Flag Match between Jack Swagger and Rusev is expected for WWE’s SummerSlam pay-per-view. The idea behind doing a Flag Match is that Swagger can win without Rusev getting pinned.
I like this because Swagger can win this feud, but at the same time they can run with the whole "Rusev is yet to be pinned or submitted"

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Confirmation overnight that the WWE Network will be in Australia on 12 August - so the week before Summerslam.

Nice timing.

borrat

Club Legend
Jul 24, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Apparently Brock being a part-time champ is a good thing to people. :Shrug:

He's a friggin' ****** anyway. However, it seems that if you're a ****** without hiding it, it's better than being a ****** hiding behind a good guy gimmick. Apples and bloody apples.
what would be wrong with him competing every raw and ppv? surely anything is better than whats happening now

Back