Game Day West Coast vs Adelaide - Adelaide Oval Debut

Remove this Banner Ad

we went 3 quarters without a goal vs geelong after winning our previous 3 on the trot.

the side is in abysmal form now and the crows are up and about, so yes i think it is a possibility.

Look forward to West Coast scoring a goal in the first 5 minutes and you (yet again) look like a complete tool

we went 3 quarters without a goal vs geelong after winning our previous 3 on the trot.

the side is in abysmal form now and the crows are up and about, so yes i think it is a possibility.

That doesn't help your point.

Interesting to see Sando come out and talk up how our "three ruck combination of Nicnat, Lycett and Mcgovern" will test Jacobs.

IT's nice that he classes Mcgoverns as a part time ruck, after filling in for 1 quarter all year.

My tip is Jacobs will now be BOG. As is the norm when our rucks get talked up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Score update:

WCE 8/72
39.2 overs
1st innings

Priddis 72*, Shuey 0*
Why is Shuey coming in at 10? That is ridiculous, he is much better at tip offs than some of the middle order Judokas. If he came in earlier we would be 2 sets up but in danger of giving up a touchdown to bring the Crows to within a birdie of our score.

The ghosts of Harold larwood and Douglas jardine to welcome the Eagles onto AO in a revival of the old spirit of Leg side theory!!!

Hey who am I kidding! Crows by a Trevor Chappell underarm!:D

By Danger game he means Dangerfield is going to have 35 possessions 20 of them contested with 12 clearances 8 tackles and 2 goals.

I think more accurately would be "it will be Dangers game"
Only 35 touches? I rekon hell rack up 50! In all seriousness I think it'll be a great test is Hutch goes to him. Gonna be interesting to watch. As for the game, I got a feeling we are due to pull of a win

Only 35 touches? I rekon hell rack up 50! In all seriousness I think it'll be a great test is Hutch goes to him. Gonna be interesting to watch. As for the game, I got a feeling we are due to pull of a win

I'm sure Danger is shivering in his boots over Hutchings. How ever will he get away?

Had a dream Mcgovern took a "there's your mark of the year" grab.
Dream was even nice enough to replay it twice, then a 3rd replay Mcgovern turned in to Priddis and the mark was a little less epic (but still something Priddis couldn't do)

Last edited:
Had a dream Mcgovern took a "there's your mark of the year" grab.
Dream was even nice enough to replay it twice, then a 3rd replay Mcgovern turned in to Priddis and the mark was a little less epic (bit still something Priddis couldn't do)

No dream of mine would have Dwayne Russells commentary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back