List Mgmt. 2014 trade/draft/FA/delistings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would rather not finish last but not too fussed if we do.

Really want us to just keep developing kids.

From a draft point of view we would need pick 1 or 2 for Petracca who would be a great get.

Tbh only Melbourne would select petracca before us, saints and Brissy are screaming for KPF and wright, macca are the best 2 KPF this draft. And if frawley leaves I can see Melbourne selecting durdin.

Pick 1: st kilda - wright
Pick 2: Brisbane - mccartin
Pick 3: Melbourne - durdin
Pick 4: gws - petracca

Would rather not finish last but not too fussed if we do.

Really want us to just keep developing kids.

From a draft point of view we would need pick 1 or 2 for Petracca who would be a great get.

Tbh only Melbourne would select petracca before us, saints and Brissy are screaming for KPF and wright, macca are the best 2 KPF this draft. And if frawley leaves I can see Melbourne selecting durdin.

Pick 4: gws - petracca

But it could easily be

Pick 4: Melbourne - petracca (Frawley comp)

Cogs, Petracca has screamed up the charts to the point where teams may just select him as best available. Saints apparently like him as do we and Melbourne could definitely use him. Probably the Lions need a Wright or McCartin desperately so could be ruled out.

I think we will struggle to win again and I think our % is likely to cop a battering so we could well finish last.

At 186cms and with brilliant burst acceleration he looms as a must have in my eyes.

Will be interesting to see what pans out!

I see your point Andre but I can't see the saints or brissy overlooking the chance to grab the top KPF in favor of a midfielder that are a dime a dozen. Especially the saints given the retirement of maister and the age of reiwoldt. Same goes for lions and brown.

I see your point Andre but I can't see the saints or brissy overlooking the chance to grab the top KPF in favor of a midfielder that are a dime a dozen. Especially the saints given the retirement of maister and the age of reiwoldt. Same goes for lions and brown.

why not?

we have plenty of young tall fwds coming through more so than the backline actually

why not?

we have plenty of young tall fwds coming through more so than the backline actually

That's kind of hard to tie in with the mass erection going on on teh Saints board re a Cameron rumour...

I think the right order for Saints is McCartin/Petracca, and the right order for GWS is Durdin/Petracca.
Unfort Melb is likely to have 2 picks inside the top 4 screwing the other 2 teams.

That's kind of hard to tie in with the mass erection going on on teh Saints board re a Cameron rumour...

I think the right order for Saints is McCartin/Petracca, and the right order for GWS is Durdin/Petracca.
Unfort Melb is likely to have 2 picks inside the top 4 screwing the other 2 teams.

anyone who believes that rumor is *ed

i disagree on the order. dont think mccartin is up to it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early to say for sure, but Roo needs a successor, Lenny already has one in Dunstan...
Combine should be interesting.

great call. combine will do some talking

we have stanley showing something as the resting ruck who at the moment is playing more CHF

lee/white still coming through

bruce showing he can play as a swingman

siposs as a third tall but he might be shopped around

St.Kilda will take the best available; they need midfielders equally as much as they need a big forward, if not more. They could easily take Petracca over McCartin, I'd almost rate it a favourite to happen providing they have the #1 pick.

And in regards to saints not needing a KPF I have been reading your board and every second post is about Boyd/Patton/Cameron/Tomlinson/jaksch/McCarthy

Happy to see golds getting a run. Don't forget he finished a close second to danger at gf sprint as an 18 year old.. Like to see him take them on tonight

Shiel - established gun or early first round

Hoskin-Elliott - don't even waste your time, never happening

O'Rourke - we'd love 1st round but if on own I reckon 2nd round.

Jaksch - mid-late 1st round. Was pick 12 I think so around there but higher in a package.

Off course I'm not the list manager so have NFI really but it killed some time :)

Correction needed ;)

Shiel - established gun + early first round

Hoskin-Elliott - don't even waste your time, never happening

O'Rourke - we'd love 1st round but if on own I reckon 2nd round.

Jaksch - mid-late 1st round. Was pick 12 I think so around there but higher in a package.

Off course I'm not the list manager so have NFI really but it killed some time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back