Round 19 - Sydney vs Essendon @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually if u want to check the free kick differentials for the last 3 completed seasons Swans have been in the negative.

Diddled? It was a GF FFS. Imagine the bleating had Hawks been in the receiving end

This is bigfappy, they don't care.

Honestly can't say I saw a lot of missed high contact frees for the bombers tonight. And I'm not being biased here. I thought we did quite well out of the umpiring overall. Just not sure which ones you're referring to?
Carlisle was being rag-dolled all day. Our forwards had absolutely nothing.

f**k me you are a one eyed flog. Sydney deserved the win and outplayed us convincingly but throwing your head back and going into contests head first are not "tackling" high.

Whatever helps you sleep

I think your one eyed if you cant see they were just about all there

What we think means zip in the end

You are a flog for calling me a flog meanie

Basic math also states that Carlton and Good Coast have better points for even with your game in hand

Thats actually a good point. Even with a game in hand, Richmond have won more quarters this year of footy then Essendon. That is why i believe they are out of form and actually are quite get able atm. I just hope the rnd 18 curse where they dont win many from here on end does not happens to them. God only knows they deserve to play finals this year after missing out last year, and the year before that.

No surprises that Sydney have the most frees of any Top 8 side this year.
It's wearing very thin now. Why the **** would we complain about a 50 and 29 point loss and not a 5, 9 and 1 point loss vs Hawks, Geelong and Melbourne?
It's not that they won. It's the manner that they win every game vs us. Completely kills the game.

Can not wait to get Sydney in the finals.. Have reached their ceiling, they have nothing other than Franklin that can beat us! Geelong worry me, they always do, such a respected and well developed club. Sydney though... Hmmm, just give them to us in the finals.

I feel the same about the hawks, give us them in the finals, they will sh@t bricks about the possibility to losing to us again. The game last week showed either side can beat the other. That's ok though, look forward to seeing you cry again.

Just because the Hawks flogs on BF cry about everything Swans does not make us the most hated.

Mate, you lot are despised.. And are fast becoming the most HATED sporting club in the Southern Hemisphere, inclusive of all sports.

Had a good run from the umps no doubt. Still thought we were the best side but. Dons did well to respond after an ordinary first half, but Swans stood tough when needed. Win next week & top two should be ours.

It's wearing very thin now. Why the **** would we complain about a 50 and 29 point loss and not a 5, 9 and 1 point loss vs Hawks, Geelong and Melbourne?
It's not that they won. It's the manner that they win every game vs us. Completely kills the game.
Must suck having such ill disciplined players ..most of the Frees were there, maybe they missed a couple the other way ...but Sydney controlled the Game from the outset ..only their poor conversion kept Essendon in the Game .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats actually a good point. Even with a game in hand, Richmond have won more quarters this year of footy then Essendon. That is why i believe they are out of form and actually are quite get able atm. I just hope the rnd 18 curse where they dont win many from here on end does not happens to them. God only knows they deserve to play finals this year after missing out last year, and the year before that.

Cool story bro but just in case you missed the memo, games are won at the final bell, not how many quarters you win. You are more hoping than believing that Essendon will fade out, good luck in your quest for 9th ;)

Mate, you lot are despised.. And are fast becoming the most HATED sporting club in the Southern Hemisphere, inclusive of all sports.

How do we take the north?

Cool story bro but just in case you missed the memo, games are won at the final bell, not how many quarters you win. You are more hoping than believing that Essendon will fade out, good luck in your quest for 9th ;)

Games arent won by sooking over free counts either but dons fans giving that a crack so let the tiger go

Adam Goodes. You are a cheat. Umpires. You had an agenda and you played it perfectly. Well done.

Completely ruined an otherwise decent game of footy. Not a high quality game, but a game which should have been an arm wrestle and gone to the wire.

How on Earth do the Sydney Swans expect to be taken seriously when they duck their heads constantly for free kicks? When they look straight up at the umpire and whinge at the slightest bit of contact.

The game is an embarrassment if that's how we are to have it adjudicated herein.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back