Brad bites back

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought the serious parts of his presser this week were pretty poor.

He's getting more defensive (and not in an onfield way) by the week.
Well he has copped a lot of crap from media and his own fans, l don't blame him. Imagine if he read the BF game day thread, he'll quit the next day.

What would you like to hear him say?

Three sentences.

Firstly, I'd like to hear his reasons for playing injured and out of form players.

Secondly, I'd like him to address the need for constant gameplan alterations

Thirdly, why are some players made to work on things in the VFl while others are given free reign in the AFL.

Wel Imagine if he read the BF game day thread, he'll quit the next day.

But he does....I just cant figure out which one of them is you Brad.....?

giphy.gif

Firstly, I'd like to hear his reasons for playing injured and out of form players.

Secondly, I'd like him to address the need for constant gameplan alterations

Thirdly, why are some players made to work on things in the VFl while others are given free reign in the AFL.

Thing is he identifies Henderson and Waite..wat..Wait...as the key difference from that night.

Nekminit plays Black two weeks later....after a string of poor games.

Doesn't make sense...unless sadly the depth is just not there to replace him.

3 sentences:
"I'm a s**t coach".
"I'm taking the piss sticking around until 2036"
"I've resigned, effective immediately".
He's not a s**t coach.

He has done reasonably well to get us where we are given the injuries to players we can't really do without, and the arseshit form of guys who simply haven't performed this year and who I'm sure would've been dropped had've we had the back up, fit, to replace them. Tonight's their big chance. A good hard side, and we're undermanned. If we pull this off, no doubt you'll be joining in the chorus?

Last edited:
Thing is he identifies Henderson and Waite..wat..Wait...as the key difference from that night.

Nekminit plays Black two weeks later....after a string of poor games.

Doesn't make sense...unless sadly the depth is just not there to replace him.
And brought in, who? :confused:

Tarrant's gone for the year and Brown was out injured. He brought in Daw. We're at the stage where we need wins if we have any intentions of playing finals, suffice to say it's not the time to be breaking in first gamers. Wood will get his chance, it seems to bother BigFooty more than it does him given he just re-signed.

Tarrant's gone for the year and Brown was out injured. He brought in Daw. We're at the stage where we need wins if we have any intentions of playing finals, suffice to say it's not the time to be breaking in first gamers. Wood will get his chance, it seems to bother BigFooty more than it does him given he just re-signed.

Anyone would be better than what he has dished up....anyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Small minds blame the coach. It's on the players. This loss and most of them.

It isn't on the players when you continually select unfit/out of form players.

Also the coach sets the standard of what is acceptable. He is continually accepting mediocrity out of guys like Bastinac, Gibson, Adams, Black, and Mullett amongst a s**t load of players. This backing of the playing group is taking us nowhere. I don't care where we sit on the ladder now either, it counts for s**t when we serve up rubbish every 2nd week.

You too can play Brad Scott press conference bullshit bingo:

Watch these phrases come up:

Bitterly disappointed (times 3)
Not execute plan
Not kick to targets
Effort Down
Don't have a reason for the lapses.

It will be just more and more bullshit.

Not execute plan
Not kick to targets
Effort Down

Those phrases will come up. Unfortunately they're all true (with the probable exception of the last point).

Serious garbage spewing out now....

Not execute plan
Not kick to targets
Effort Down

Well they don't call him BS for nothing. :stern look

Remove this Banner Ad

Back