Preview Round 19 Richmond vs GWS @ MCG - 4:40pm Sat 02/08/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm we have played them away the last two times for 20 plus goal wins. This could get ugly

Lets hope that happens in the right way...

I vote against an RT ban, but suggest an alternate

For the next five weeks he rocks a Hammer avatar, and changes his club to the Blues

I think the words cruel & unusual punishment wouldn't be inappropriate here...

I hate when we play the new franchises

Dull as **** should've stayed a 16 team comp

Not all bad Groupie , we get to cherry pick their list at the end of the season :D

wouldn't it be funny if I actually had a dungeon and this wasn't all a huge running joke...

Now we know your telling pork pies o_O:p

partycorolla

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Black Rock
AFL Club
Richmond
So they seem to be missing a heap from the last time we played them.... might be a disadvantage for us!

Who is missing? Cameron, Whitfield, Coniglio, Corr... probably others.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Expecting a 10+ goal win, will be interesting to see how Griff goes, needs to hit the scoreboard, I hope Jack is really selfish today and just kicks the goals instead of handing then off and finally, let's be accurate today boys, no spraying off shots all over the shop, I don't want to see a scoreboard of 9.20 like we had against Melbourne, inaccurate kicking is the only thing that can shoot us in the foot today.

I mainly want to see Griff have a physical presence.
Probably not the ideal gauge against GWS but I want him to recognize that he has to hit packs. He's a big guy.

Oct 7, 2001
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Heart, Furies
Can I be arsed going, that is the question....
It's beautiful outside. Hope it stays that way. Go, relax and just enjoy the footy!

theflea

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 16, 2010
victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Expecting a 10+ goal win, will be interesting to see how Griff goes, needs to hit the scoreboard, I hope Jack is really selfish today and just kicks the goals instead of handing then off and finally, let's be accurate today boys, no spraying off shots all over the shop, I don't want to see a scoreboard of 9.20 like we had against Melbourne, inaccurate kicking is the only thing that can shoot us in the foot today.
Definitely cost us the win v the dees regardless of how bad we played.

theflea

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 16, 2010
victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Agree. I would say something like this to him: Ok mate, this is your chance to prove to the footy public you can be a presence in the fwd 50. You can take marks over the top of the defenders, you can take the ball with arms extended and high, you can ignore Jack and jump over the top of him(when appropriate) but most of all you can believe in yourself that you belong. This is your time. Make the most of this opportunity. Demand the ball, crunch players in your way, use your massive frame and kick and most of BELIEVE in yourself that you CAN Play!!!!!!!!! No go out there and RUN your A*SE off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back