Official Match Thread S18 R07 - Gold City Royals vs Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Oi, oi, your mate Easty made it happen.

But anyway, that's not what's important, the importance is purely how much I'm going to flog you in the guts on Sunday!
Perhaps he did, but you know it was all agenda driven.

Yeah, not going to happen, I have an iron stomach. I also know my way around a qooty field, so I should win that little battle.

Las Vegas Bears Official Team Sheet

B: getgaff, FiveStrings, Greater Gattsby
HB: Dingster, Citroin, kane249
C: Matera92, Quivorir, Brown Bottle
HF: brahj, saintkildaman, Magruder
F: Big Cox 88, Juggalo Balla, Bryce_Jersey17
R: pantskyle, DemonJim, The Half Back
INT: Keyser Soze, ioppolo

Dingster BP > HBF
Big Cox 88 HBF > FP
Citroin FP > CHB
getgaff CHB > BP
Brown Bottle Rover > W
The Half Back W > Rover
Ochre Int. > OUT
Keyser Soze IN > Int.
kane249 FP > HBF
Greater Gattsby HBF > BP
Bryce_Jersey17 BP > FP

Logger

Juggs has been unleashed this week. Players not performing in their roles have been switched around and we welcome eka winning legend Keyser Soze into the Bears fold. We will be rubbing his belly for good luck.

kane249 and Citroin have the hard task of stopping the opposition this week. Our back line has been struggling to stop the early attack and I think these fresh young players will have the legs to close down the slow Royals forward line.

Time for the Bears to step up and execute the game plan with maximum efficiency. No slacking off this week.

That Centre line rivals the great West Coast midfield of 02-07.

We go alright on the park as well..

That Centre line rivals the great West Coast midfield of 02-07.

We go alright on the park as well..
This is the best analogy of the Bears this season.

Your quest to poach Bipolarbear will go unwarranted. He's an important component of our side, and a level headed player, unlike yourself.

Looks like you finally got around to showing ignored content.

I was just trying to get your attention. You're holding a grudge over the stupidest little thing and making yourself look the fool in the process.

I'm sorry for the way I played that last werewolf game but it was the last one and I wanted to do something different. The only disgrace is that ClarkeM won.

I was just trying to get your attention. You're holding a grudge over the stupidest little thing and making yourself look the fool in the process.

I'm sorry for the way I played that last werewolf game but it was the last one and I wanted to do something different. The only disgrace is that ClarkeM won.
Wait a second. Why did you and pantskyle both post a team sheet. Which is the official one? Also had a look at our Facebook page it looks pretty good

Last edited:
Are you implying that I had you on Ignore? Don't flatter yourself. The only thing I'll ignore for now is your woeful performance to date, give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're trying to enter the record books by becoming the first side to go through an entire season without a victory.

I was just trying to get your attention. You're holding a grudge over the stupidest little thing and making yourself look the fool in the I'm sorry for the way I played that last werewolf game but it was the last one and I wanted to do something different. The only disgrace is that ClarkeM won.process.
Unlike yourself, it's impossible for me to look like a fool. You're self taught, and you have a fool for a master. It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

okeydoke7 has played you for the fool you are.

Wait a second. Why did you and pantskyle both post a team sheet. Which is the official one? Also had a look at our Facebook page it looks pretty good
Your captain's team was previously the official team until he was played and decided to edit accordingly, for the simple fact of not letting themselves be dictated to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's called good captaincy. He was making sure we avoided a penalty in case I wasn't able to name the team.

I've been a bit busy this week and didn't have the time to name an early team like usual.

Nothing to worry about. You just make sure you scoop up all the footy that spills into the wrong half of the ground.

Thanks okeydoke7 for finally stepping down from captaincy like you said you would or at least for just chasing up the badges situation :)

Son of God I would expect more than "NO U!!!" from a poster such as yourself. You really have fallen off the cliff in terms of what you once were and what you are now. Perhaps it's time to hang up the boots.

I call it you undermining your captain.

Especially because your teams were vastly different. No wonder you can't win a game when the communication between leaders is so terrible.

I wasn't undermining anybody. Discussions were had behind closed doors and pants and I are still as close as ever. We were both a bit busy this week but there was never any danger of a team not getting named = good leadership.

It's called good captaincy. He was making sure we avoided a penalty in case I wasn't able to name the team.
That's not entirely correct, otherwise your much esteemed leader wouldn't have conveniently disregarded the rules by not including the words 'official team sheet' in his post, (or did he) thus you would have received a penalty anyway had you not come to the party. But I know that wasn't your purpose, nor was it your intention for it to play it out that way.

I've been a bit busy this week and didn't have the time to name an early team like usual.
Yet you conveniently decided to appear a mere 14 minutes after the original team was named, and 6 minutes after it was edited, and not long after he was called out upon doing so.

I have my own theory on the situation at hand.

You laid the foundations to attempt to troll the Royals over previous calls for your captain to do his due diligence and name the side. Your captain was set to name an 'unofficial side' and await the baiting from the Royals over wavering to the calls of okeydoke7 for him to begin to do so, before you stepped in and named the legitimate side.

What your captain failed to realise is that he completely stuffed up your trolling plans by including the words 'official team sheet' in his attempted troll, thus you initially trolled yourselves and eventually tried to cover up the carnage by editing the post.

You underestimated my keen sense of detail in the process.

I'm glad the plan came unstuck as you'll now be left with the stigma of naming 7 successive losing sides.

pantskyle's team = 0 changes
Juggalo Balla's team = 11 changes

How can you be having discussions behind closed doors and end up with 11 differences between the sides?
This. In so many ways.

The team naming events have undermined the credibility of Bears leaders and completely obliterated all arguments they made earlier in this thread.

How can you be having discussions behind closed doors and end up with 11 differences between the sides?
Maybe Juggs decided to undermine his captains thoughts like you originally suggested.

They're a rabble both on and off the field.

Fairly easily. My team wasn't the official team.

The plan was in place with the execution being poor.

The rule:

*As usual, the team submitted by the most superior poster (in leadership terms) before the deadline will be the team used. This is in the event of multiple teams posted. Try to avoid this. Generally, it is the responsibility of the captain.
Logger wasn't tagged nor was it called the official team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back