NRL Round 21 games and chat

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Huge weekend for any number of teams. Very important friday night ahead of us.

First up Manly and Brisbane kick off what should be a very exciting weekend. Manly were great last week, while Brisbane were well beaten. I just can't see Manly losing, so it's them by 18.

The Doggies come up against the Panthers who will be eager to erase the memories of last weeks shock loss. The won't do it. Doggies by 12.

Super saturday and 3 very important games. Cronulla v Parra, Nth Queensland v Gold Coast and the Roosters v the fast improving Dragons. I'm going with the Sharks to upset Parra, the Cowboys to enjoy a reasonably win and the Roosters by a couple over the Dragons.

Sunday and the Raiders host the Warriors, and Souths v Newcastle. I read Shaun Johnson won't make the trip and that's a huge oss for the Warriors, while the Knights will be keen for another upset. Warriors by 6, Souths by 10.

Finally the Tigers play the Storm on Monday night footy and it's the Storm to win by 10 in a game which I think will be pretty special.

Good luck and enjoy your weekend.

Sharkies might win 3 in a row and looking like they might avoid the spoon.

Edit - It just occurred to me that didn't seem correct when I wrote the above - On the NRL website they have the Streak which says WLLWW - So I read it Left to Right which is wrong !

Last edited:

As much as it was nice for us to have players selected State of Origin has ****ed our season. Oh, and the referees too,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back