Tour de France 2014

Who do you think will win the Tour de France 2014?

• Alberto Contador

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Vincenzo Nibali

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Chris Froome

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

i can appreciate you've found a method to follow the races by downloading that fits into your schedule and you can watching things while they're still relatively fresh, if i had an extended commute each morning on the train or bus i would be all over that.

but unfortunately my amount of time available and schedule means that just doesn't work for me.

i love following the sport by watching when I can, reading books, going to races (at home and abroad), riding some of the climbs that they do, reading articles on the internet, discussions or whatever and by riding my bike every spare chance i get, you do it differently to me, that's not a bad thing, we just do it differently to one another. doesn't make you better than me, or me better than you, we both love the sport.

perhaps i chose my words flippantly when i said passing interest, i don't feel it's a reason to have a go at me though.

i can understand your frustration when you get every man and his dog saying "so how's about them pelotons? you reckon they're all on drugs?" when the tour is on and everyone's an expert for a month then that's it for the year. i understand that too, but that's not me.

Back