Game Day West Coast vs Adelaide - Adelaide Oval Debut

Remove this Banner Ad

To coin a french phrase, it's been "raining like a pissing cow" for the past 2 days, strong winds. AO drains pretty well, so I don't expect it to be too wet. Meant to clear up a little for tomorrow, but will be cold too.

Now if that isn't THE most enticing tourist ad for Adelaide, I don't know what is :)

Now if that isn't THE most enticing tourist ad for Adelaide, I don't know what is :)
Sky is (majority) blue, sun is shining, no sign of rain, just a little cool. Perfect weather for footy if it stays as it currently is outside.
Billion times better than what we played in last week. The oval should look picture perfect on tv. Opening bounce, Naitanui to Shuey to Kennedy, GOAL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the end of the day we can all rationalise the sub and the dropping of guys like Tunbridge but the message at present is confusing.

Sort of semi play the kids a bit, when we have to ...

And talk up McGinnity and Priddis.

While simultaneously talking about the weak midfield and the lack of class.

Radical change is radical

Sky is (majority) blue, sun is shining, no sign of rain, just a little cool. Perfect weather for footy if it stays as it currently is outside.
Billion times better than what we played in last week. The oval should look picture perfect on tv. Opening bounce, Naitanui to Shuey to Kennedy, GOAL.
Then all downhill from there...

Billion times better than what we played in last week. The oval should look picture perfect on tv.

But it's still Adelaide right? ;)

Billion times better than what we played in last week. The oval should look picture perfect on tv.

Assuming we win the toss, should we bat or bowl?

this thread has some funny bastards in it! Crows by 32

On a dry sunny day, I'd be surprised if we got that close.

A lot riding on these games for you, whereas we seem confused as to whether we are in development mode; try to win mode or stem the bleeding mode ...

Always a hope we'll surprise ourselves but it feels like a game in which we could get flogged. ...

Crows to win by ten goals.

Roughly three murders with bizarre disposal methods to occur in SA during the game.

crows by 5 goals tunners not playing that's bs. Darling to drop 10 marks and jk, mcgovern, darling and lycett to get in the way of each other should be a good game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back