Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

• Q4 27:40
    Traffic report coming through from outside Adelaide Oval It's very busy out there with with disheartened fans rushing out early, unable to watch the rest of the match.
Could be a big hold up on the bridge with too many rushing home lol

kuN9bla.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There they go, out the door. Geez Roo has been coming up with excuses since half time.
Why do think they were so desperate to get him on the board. Takes away the one media person with full respect of the crows fans who was willing to point out their flaws. Now can go back to safely mediocrity not having any flame applied.

Agree re Dangerfield he is easily the most over rated player in the comp. I want 30 other players before him but the media will continue to tell us he is in the top 5 players.... garbage.

On another note I don't usually care what happens with the crows, however i drove around this morning with 5AA on and had to listen to how the crows are the most amazing club ever which was an hour long wankfest with crowie (Mr ultimate one eyed campaigner) in fine form. As such there is nothing sweeter than seeing their lack of all perspective slapping them in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back