Status
Not open for further replies.

SterlingArcher

Brownlow Medallist
May 16, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Kicked one from 50 before that.

Actually intended to type "just can't kick it" referring to that particular play.

Conca - intentional, high, medium impact? Disgraceful that running up behind someone and elbowing them in the head gets the impact taken into consideration on the same level as an accidental head clash (see: Fyfe). Impact shouldn't matter in such an act.

Ketchup

Cancelled
May 9, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Aberdeen FC
Hope the lights come back on. I wouldn't trust conca in dark. Even supporters could be in trouble around him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks. And (for once) Dwayne is right - there is nothing that could have happened before that could make that acceptable. Disgraceful.
I'd say it's actually worse than Vickery's TBH. While Vickery's impact was higher, Cox at least knew he was there. Smith had no idea. Absolutely cowardly.

Oneiros

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, San Jose Sharks
I'd say it's actually worse than Vickery's TBH. While Vickery's impact was higher, Cox at least knew he was there. Smith had no idea. Absolutely cowardly.
Chased him down and struck as the poor bugger was about to step over the interchange line. Defies belief coming from a professional.

Engimal

Cancelled
10k Posts North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor Pantskyle Minecraft Shiny Penny Ruby
Apr 27, 2010
Tasmania
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What did Rance just point to on Patton's jumper?

Barry_Badrinath

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2011
Bathing in Premiership Glory
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Grand Finals at the Gabba
What is it with Richmond players and being king hitting dogs?

-L-R-_Michael_Hurley-_Brendon_Goddard_and_Cale_Hoo.jpg

Crawb

Norm Smith Medallist
SuperCoach Club Board Winner
Aug 11, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Sorry lads, tried to pull the plug on this game. Only took out a few light towers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back