Workshop 2015 AFL Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Adelaide's not Sturt. Cute coincidence but I don't like it in the context of Adelaide's brand.

There'd be another design they could come up with that doesn't necessarily have to be a heritage/historic jumper. Something pertaining to the war that fits with their colours.

You put Adelaide in a mock historical SA kit and everyone looses their minds. Do the same thing for WC, GWS and Gold Coast and no one batters an eye.
That's because Port Adelaide supporters are extra sensitive, just like Bombers, Blues, and Magpies supporters.

Just a bit of nostalgia and a throwback to the might Ochre.
West-Coast-Away-2000.gif

421899-worst-jumpers.jpg

pretty accurate but not pretty

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
You put Adelaide in a mock historical SA kit and everyone looses their minds. Do the same thing for WC, GWS and Gold Coast and no one batters an eye.
Doubtful.
That's because Port Adelaide supporters are extra sensitive, just like Bombers, Blues, and Magpies supporters.
Funnily enough a lot of big name non-Port legends who represented SA in that jumper were completely against it. While Port supporters may have been highly represented when it came to opposing Notso's shitty idea, it was certainly not just us and it was certainly not just because we don't like Adelaide.
I'd rather have the Crows represent SA in a mini state of origin throw back than have the represent one club they have no ties too
Yeah sure have that, seeing Dangerfield, Sloane, Talia and Walker wearing it would be hilariously ironic.

I'd rather have the Crows represent SA in a mini state of origin throw back than have the represent one club they have no ties too
They are as much, if not more, Sturt or Glenelg or Norwood etc. than a state of origin team.

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
They are as much, if not more, Sturt or Glenelg or Norwood etc. than a state of origin team.
If Crows EVER wear a Sturt guernsey, I will rip up my Crows membership (if I still have one because of the novelty of AO runs out by then)
And besides, the 'one club' supporter is talking about this issue? Go back to your 37 or whatever it is titles.

If Crows EVER wear a Sturt guernsey, I will rip up my Crows membership (if I still have one because of the novelty of AO runs out by then)
And besides, the 'one club' supporter is talking about this issue? Go back to your 37 or whatever it is titles.
But you are a Carlton fan, someone will take your place.
Yes we are one club, no identity problem for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You did realize that the more you mention it, the more annoying we are going to get.

Everything seems to irk you this week, is something wrong?
Yes there is something wrong. The board is going downhill. All of this trolling has got to stop. I'm being dead serious. It used to be where you could share a word or two but someone now makes a mistake and bang the bagging starts right away.

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
Yes there is something wrong. The board is going downhill. All of this trolling has got to stop. I'm being dead serious. It used to be where you could share a word or two but someone now makes a mistake and bang the bagging starts right away.
Uncle_Leo Do you visit these parts too?

It's always been like that. I feel like lmach, Stormy and Gibbsy are always giving me s**t for minor mistakes that I make.

Uncle_Leo Do you visit these parts too?
I was thinking that exact same thing. Or, he may have got confused with the SFA.

It's always been like that. I feel like lmach, Stormy and Gibbsy are always giving me s**t for minor mistakes that I make.
It's not them any more. A new breed has come with Dylan and Bacon Warrior. And as Gibbsy has said - This board used to be (and should remain to be) a bastion of intellect and quality posting/designs. Let's not stink it up, please. Or else the posters who make this place may eventually leave.

And I too agree with this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back