(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
bntsgqq.png

The NAFL's newest franchise, Alice Football Club, has revealed its logo!

The top left panel of the checkered centre piece features Sturt's desert rose, taken from the flag of the Northern Territory, while the bottom right panel features a death adder, which is the official nickname of the new franchise.

The laurels on either side of the roundel represent the rough wildlife of the territory.

The motto of the club is the latin phrase "Fortes fortuna juvat", translating to "Fortune favours the brave", a message the team thrives on as they play tough, uncompromising and bold football.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
E92_ how do you feel about one off guernseys? I'd love to do a one off guernsey for Waitangi Day for the round that takes place over February 6th (i'd like it even more if the Tigers and the Makos were scheduled against eachother that round for an NZ derby).

If it sweetens the deal i'm prepared to forgo the right to an away guernsey and just have a home, clash and heritage so I still only have 4 guernseys, but obviously i'd rather have all 5 if i'm allowed.

E92_ how do you feel about one off guernseys? I'd love to do a one off guernsey for Waitangi Day for the round that takes place over February 6th (i'd like it even more if the Tigers and the Makos were scheduled against eachother that round for an NZ derby).

If it sweetens the deal i'm prepared to forgo the right to an away guernsey and just have a home, clash and heritage so I still only have 4 guernseys, but obviously i'd rather have all 5 if i'm allowed.

I think I'd rather if you just had the 4 jumper because it'll probably make things complicated if others want to do the same thing. You could use your clash for the jumper and I can try work around that so you can have if for a certain round, but obviously it would be worn in other rounds a clash would be required.

Apr 23, 2012
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Sydney Swans, St Kilda Saints

I think I'd rather if you just had the 4 jumper because it'll probably make things complicated if others want to do the same thing. You could use your clash for the jumper and I can try work around that so you can have if for a certain round, but obviously it would be worn in other rounds a clash would be required.
Why not have a themed round like that? Not quite an Indifenous round, maybe something like National Pride Round, where the jumper is designed to reflect the country of origin for the club.

Why not have a themed round like that? Not quite an Indifenous round, maybe something like National Pride Round, where the jumper is designed to reflect the country of origin for the club.

Heritage was voted in as the one-off round. It wouldn't work that well for the Aus teams either imo, maybe if you went by states.

Back