The Hird/Charter Relationship

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm well I coach under 9s but I'm on TRT... Should I be life banned?
Clearly, you're missing the point.

You'll have to excuse me if I repeat myself, I want to make sure you get where I'm coming from.

I've even gone to the effort of giving the most common responses that I normally read here, while the point is sitting over in the corner, completely ignored.

James Hird, coach of an AFL club. An AFL club that must adhere to the anti-doping code, injects himself with a drug that is prohibited by the code.

But James Hird had no idea what that drug was or the side effects it may cause.

James Hird injects himself with drugs he knows nothing about.

But it's not illegal for him to inject drugs.

James Hird injects banned drugs into his own body.

But it's not against the code for a coach to inject drugs.

James Hird has knowledge and experience with banned drugs.

But Dank just mentioned all the terms and names of drugs he was giving the players for no good reason(via text).

James Hird meets with Shane Charter and Dank on the Gold Coast and discusses peptides.

But James Hird had no idea what Dank was up to.

James Hird believes other clubs are using HGH.

But James Hird told everyone that the drugs had to be safe and WADA approved.

James Hird wants to combat clubs who he thinks are on HGH.

But James Hird wasn't listening when Dank told him that he'd need to changed the player biology for a while.

James Hird encourages Dank to get more players into the injection regime.

But James Hird wasn't aware of what Dank was doing, because Lethal said he never knew what his sports scientists were doing.

James Hird is aware that convicted drug trafficker, Shane charter is supplying Dank.

But James Hird didn't know that Dank was going to go "rogue".

James Hird forwards emails to Corcoran about drug research and says "this is what we're dealing with".

But James Hird doesn't know anything about drugs.

James Hird claims that other clubs he suspects are using HGH but not getting caught are "not as good as us in that area".

But James Hird doesn't know everything about what his sport scientist was doing.

James Hird needs Corcoran's "united nation" skills to stop Doc Reid from 'stalling' the injection program.

But James Hird wasn't managing the Doc, that was Dean Robinson who impeded him doing his job.

James Hird injects himself with WADA banned drugs, sourced from his hand picked sports scientist who he knows is connected to a convicted drug trafficker and former steroid abuser to combat other clubs who he thinks are using HGH....but James Hird has wrongly been criticised for his part in this whole thing.

Imagine if that dude did lectures, wow wee. I liked the way pi55 was used instead of piss; clever.
Yeah, not knowing what mod regulates this thread tempers my ability to be more forthright with my posts. I currently have no desire to be banned, so as to interact when I wish too. I have previously been banned for sarcasm, so I feel obligated to lessen my intent with self-censorship.

The fact I am replying to a moderators post makes my post more fraught with the fear of a ban, unlike yourself, who is on the "right" side of this discussion, and at liberty to be profane and abusive (if you choose to).

55 ain't clever, just gives me wriggle room in an appeal to a higher authority.

I am shot to bits. The clarity of your riposte has trashed my validity as a BF poster, and as a sentient being.

Long may I dwell in the murky cesspit of the interwebz, never to besmirch your all encompassing righteousness again.

Well played, sir. Top hole, what?
That's nice.

You'll have to excuse me if I repeat myself, I want to make sure you get where I'm coming from.

I've even gone to the effort of giving the most common responses that I normally read here, while the point is sitting over in the corner, completely ignored.

James Hird, coach of an AFL club. An AFL club that must adhere to the anti-doping code, injects himself with a drug that is prohibited by the code.

But Dank just mentioned all the terms and names of drugs he was giving the players for no good reason(via text).

James Hird meets with Shane Charter and Dank on the Gold Coast and discusses peptides.

But James Hird wasn't listening when Dank told him that he'd need to changed the player biology for a while.

But James Hird wasn't aware of what Dank was doing, because Lethal said he never knew what his sports scientists were doing.

James Hird is aware that convicted drug trafficker, Shane charter is supplying Dank.

James Hird forwards emails to Corcoran about drug research and says "this is what we're dealing with".

James Hird claims that other clubs he suspects are using HGH but not getting caught are "not as good as us in that area".

But James Hird doesn't know everything about what his sport scientist was doing.

James Hird needs Corcoran's "united nation" skills to stop Doc Reid from 'stalling' the injection program.

But James Hird wasn't managing the Doc, that was Dean Robinson who impeded him doing his job.

James Hird injects himself with WADA banned drugs, sourced from his hand picked sports scientist who he knows is connected to a convicted drug trafficker and former steroid abuser to combat other clubs who he thinks are using HGH....but James Hird has wrongly been criticised for his part in this whole thing.

Excellent summary.

Hand picked?

Yeah, not knowing what mod regulates this thread tempers my ability to be more forthright with my posts. I currently have no desire to be banned, so as to interact when I wish too. I have previously been banned for sarcasm, so I feel obligated to lessen my intent with self-censorship.

The fact I am replying to a moderators post makes my post more fraught with the fear of a ban, unlike yourself, who is on the "right" side of this discussion, and at liberty to be profane and abusive (if you choose to).

55 ain't clever, just gives me wriggle room in an appeal to a higher authority.
Cool story, needs more dragons and sh1t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hand picked?
Correct. Wasn't it part of the AFL charge sheet that Dank was employed without following a proper recruitment process?

"The one thing we've talked to our players about, we'll put the best people around them to give them the best opportunity to be as good as they can be."

I guess some would read that as James Hird was completely unaware of who had been employed at the club at the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back