Mega Thread Training Reports Season Proper

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt any player is cherry ripe at this stage of the season.
Just as long as they're not violet crumble.

Pls.

24703788.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fremantle Website beat you guys to it: http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2014-08-20/training-report-wednesday-20-august-
"Barlow broke his thumb in the third quarter of last Sunday’s game, but the midfielder was running laps of Fremantle Oval this morning with his thumb heavily strapped.
After being a late withdrawal from Sunday’s game against the Hawks, Hayden Ballantyne trained with the main group.
Michael Walters he did a light training session before heading into the gym.
The team will have a final training session on Friday morning before they head to Brisbane to take on the Lions at the Gabba on Sunday 24 August."

Hopefully walters comes up ok. The injury report did say he was sore after the game.

Went down with ASADA today to watch the T1 training session.

Not much to report, but I was surprised to see Micky Barlow training with a glove on. He did very little ball work though, so he just mainly ran laps.

As did Mzungu, Pav, Sandi, Hilly, Clarke and Sonny. No sign of Ross today, I was told he was in a meeting regarding the potential Fyfe appeal.

Fyfe trained fully, as did Subes, Clanger and Matty De Boer.

Mora was very good today and think he will come in for Fyfe and Suban will come in for Barlow.

Ballas was burning up the track so he can't wait to play.

I was chatting to Michael Thompson at the end he said that Ross has ruled out bringing Mora back in this week. Ross has signalled playing Son-Son in the midfield instead.

No track work at all today for Jonno, whom made a brief appearance at the very end.

Sonny also left the track early but said that he will train tomorrow instead. He is clearly being managed, and rightly so.

No David Mundy today either, however I expect that he will train tomorrow as well.

Kepler was great today, but everyone feels that he is gone come the end of the season.

Last edited:
Mora was very good today and think he will come in for Fyfe and Suban will come in for Barlow.
I was chatting to Michael Thompson at the end he said that Ross has ruled out bringing Mora back in this week. Ross has signalled playing Son-Son in the midfield instead.

Sorry i'm confused?? So Mora is not going to come into the side against Brisbane?

Not much to report, but I was surprised to see Micky Barlow training with a glove on. He did very little with ball work though, so he just mainly ran laps.

As did Mzungu, Pav, Sandi, Hilly, Clarke and Sonny. No sign of Ross today, I was told he was in a meeting regarding the potential Fyfe appeal.

Fyfe trained fully, as did Subes, Clanger and Matty De Boer.

Ballas was burning up the track so he can't wait to play.

No track work at all today for Jonno, whom made a brief appearance at the very end.

Sonny also left the track early but said that he will train tomorrow instead. He is clearly being managed, and rightly so.

No David Mundy today either, however I expect that he will train tomorrow as well.

Kepler was great today, but everyone feels that he is gone come the end of the season.

Thanks for the report Harry - hope you're wrong about Kep, I'd really like him to get one more run before he moves on, for sentimental reasons alone... :(

Thanks for the report! interested in Jonno, had a fair limp up by the time the game ended. If we were assured of victory I am sure that he would have been the sub made. If he does have an issue, I would imagine we would go to Ibbo.

Wasn't there for long and I had my daughter with me so didn't get to see all that much, However.

Ballas was with the main group, running, kicking and looking good. Didn't seem hindered in anyway.

Barlow had a guard on his thumb and was just running laps on his own.

During the kicking/marking drills I watched Taberner for a while. Now that I've taken my anti-Tabs goggles off I can really see some potential in the guy. Looked confident kicking and taking some running marks.

Stood next to Crozier on the boundary while he timed some boundary runs (Told him he played a great game on the weekend. He said he appreciated it.) He's actually bigger than i thought. I'm 6'3 and he was only just shorter than me, maybe 6'1/6'2. Definitely a medium forward. Already got some decent bulk on him, when Barlow ran past they were almost the same. Barlow a little bigger though.

Fyfe must be peeved cause I saw him stuff up 2 kicks in about 2 mins during the kicking/marking drills.

Alex Pearce's kicking looked good off the boot and took some clean marks. CAn't wait to see him play a game.

Walters is so much bigger than when I saw him up close last year. Definitely became a gym junkie in his time on the sideline. D Pearce looked tiny next to him.

Ibbo was out there too as well as Subes and Deboer, don't think anyone was missing.

Kepler looked good, moved well, kicked well, shame he can't get a game.

Anyway sure some of the regular reporters will have something more constructive to say. Couldn't get many photos of the guys in the centre of the oval. Phone camera not quite good enough.

20140820_100417-1.jpg 20140820_101745-1.jpg 20140820_101746-1.jpg 20140820_102344-1.jpg

I would have said the same, but Danyle still gets a game.

Not this trash again. He is best 22. Take him out and Freo limit the amount of inside 50s as he and Hill deliver it into our 50 more than any other player. He is an outside player and there is no other Freo player who plays this position for Peel who is at a higher standard than him. Give the Pearce bashing a rest.

Last edited:
oh dear, if you are on the apple seed case, what about almonds? Cyanide is natural in almonds and they mush be processed to remove it. Still traces in all almonds though....

I have worked on gold plants, and so long as you can smell almonds it is safe. When the HCN gas level goes above a certain level, you can no longer smell it, and it is in the "stop breathing and get the hell out of there now" kind of concentrations... yeah... i have been on some s**t house gold plants... oh, and it can enter through your eyes and skin too. awesome stuff.

Not as deadly as some make out... So long as a cyanide kit is available....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back