SFL - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me great character over s**t blokes anyday.
Yaaablett, if I could give more than 1 like, I would. The Dees were huge today, played footy when the muppets wanted to punch on. I reckon Jacko is on borrowed time, reported again I believe along with one of his comic sidekicks Kirby. Jesse Vallance needs to show up at Dead Cliffs training and explain to them the meaning of discipline. Even then, Campbell would still try his crap. Find the footy muppet, you just might find out you can play. I feel sorry for Motlop, rippin bloke and fantastic player, he needs to belt the moron outta some of his teammates. As for their younger brigade, I hope they realise the thugs aren't there for the long haul.... Today, it was truly and Grand Old Flag....

Yaaablett, if I could give more than 1 like, I would. The Dees were huge today, played footy when the muppets wanted to punch on. I reckon Jacko is on borrowed time, reported again I believe along with one of his comic sidekicks Kirby. Jesse Vallance needs to show up at Dead Cliffs training and explain to them the meaning of discipline. Even then, Campbell would still try his crap. Find the footy muppet, you just might find out you can play. I feel sorry for Motlop, rippin bloke and fantastic player, he needs to belt the moron outta some of his teammates. As for their younger brigade, I hope they realise the thugs aren't there for the long haul.... Today, it was truly and Grand Old Flag....
Does anyone know how many games Jackson has been suspended for? This could tip him over if he gets a few.

that cant be right........i recently read how the coach was making them all better people

Can you elaborate on the incidents for those not in attendance?
Jacko telegraphed and then threw a punch on the scoreboard side of the ground, then proceeded to argue with and abuse the umps, players, officials, anyone really. Kirby was a late hit on either Kerr or Vallence when the put through a goal from the goalsquare, just really dumb....resulted in another goal as well. Probably the most in undisciplined football team I've ever seen. On paper they will win the flag, on the day they could implode.....

Less on Red Cliffs, more on the good news. As I've said, Mildura were awesome. They had every right to react with the same disgraceful methods but they didn't. They realised the energy to punch on and scrap is better spent on defending and contesting the footy. They might have finally found a game winning Kerr (sorry Cabbage, had to get that one in), M Rogerson will develop into an awesome mid, J Vallence is learning what is required, C Morell is a good as any half back flanker in the league right now. This team can go deep into finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 weeks for Kirby and 5 weeks for Jackson. My money on an Imps v Mildura granny now.
Gee, bit much to write off Red Cliffs on the loss of 2 players. Might find they actually gel a bit better with those 2 gone, although they still have serial muppet Campbell running around... On second thoughts, an Imps v Demons GF would be a great game.....footy without the idiocy.

They can both appeal. Have until 2pm tomorrow, however it's gonna cost 2.5K each to do so plus another 3K which may or may not be refunded depending on the outcome.

It will help them with their points issues though won't it!!!
I bet that's another grey area that hasn't been covered.
Could they remove the two players and replace them with the guys that have been on and off the list this season.
I hope not.

Oh please, Is this what puffs around the SFL now. Really ? here you have a side that has blatantly fingered the rules and you soft commentators wind up ya hoses and run home to mama. The big picture here chaps is that there is a real possibility of the SFL flag for 2014 going to a side that has been allowed to breach the rules. That is of course the rules actually have meaning. No problem if the points are just a token policy which are trotted out as a guide but with no enforcement. It will open the the door to destroy Junior footy in the Sunraysia. Sad times

Oh please, Is this what puffs around the SFL now. Really ? here you have a side that has blatantly fingered the rules and you soft commentators wind up ya hoses and run home to mama. The big picture here chaps is that there is a real possibility of the SFL flag for 2014 going to a side that has been allowed to breach the rules. That is of course the rules actually have meaning. No problem if the points are just a token policy which are trotted out as a guide but with no enforcement. It will open the the door to destroy Junior footy in the Sunraysia. Sad times
Hey Vanderplums, what is it you would like us to do? We ain't got no credit with the SFNL, the law may not take lightly to the masses marching on city hall with the torches and pitchforks, so there is little left but to sit back and cheer when the kids at Mildura knock off the Tigers. For Red Cliffs to win they will have to get past perennial finalists Imps and Irymple, not to mention the Demons who touched them up last week, and I reckon it'll too much for them. The points rules will be strengthened at the end of the year. Won't have much effect on the league, long term it may have sore results for the Tigers......

Hey Vanderplums, what is it you would like us to do? We ain't got no credit with the SFNL, the law may not take lightly to the masses marching on city hall with the torches and pitchforks, so there is little left but to sit back and cheer when the kids at Mildura knock off the Tigers. For Red Cliffs to win they will have to get past perennial finalists Imps and Irymple, not to mention the Demons who touched them up last week, and I reckon it'll too much for them. The points rules will be strengthened at the end of the year. Won't have much effect on the league, long term it may have sore results for the Tigers......

Yeah it certainly is a bit of a circus!!!!! I have seen some conflicting documentation from the sfl just to confuse matters further...

I just prey now that at the end of the season the board makes the decision to scrap the non senior player rule and submit game day team sheets inclusive of player points. Most transparent and manageable system that way.

And we won't get the debacle of 2014. Which is embarrassing!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back