Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Split round this week, so we don't have a game on this Sunday.

However, if I can get the sim working at home, would we be interested in a scratch match against an AFL Allstar side?

If I can't get it going, I might ask someone to sim us a game. What do you reckon?

BigJoeD vs Big Sauce Jacobs.
Make it happen FR :D

Split round this week, so we don't have a game on this Sunday.

However, if I can get the sim working at home, would we be interested in a scratch match against an AFL Allstar side?

If I can't get it going, I might ask someone to sim us a game. What do you reckon?
don't know if thetradesman will like this. Excludes Richmond players by definition. ;)

I've set one up against a VFL Allstars. The Allstars will be based on the AFL Team of the Century, so we will need to be in form!

I'll sim the game on Sunday arvo and have it up Sunday night starting at 8:30pm

I've set one up against a VFL Allstars. The Allstars will be based on the AFL Team of the Century, so we will need to be in form!

There's a lot of Carlton players in that line up. Not liking our chances here...

There's a lot of Carlton players in that line up. Not liking our chances here...

I don't think it's all bad - reckon they will be open to manipulation ;)

For shits and giggles can I play for the All Stars?

Untitled.png

sorry about that guys. It completely slipped my mind, I'll try and stay on the ball a bit more and not be so slack in the future.

Frankston Rover have I missed anyone? I feel like Im missing someone... I've got Bosh, and I know NetworkNerd needs to be added for next round. There were no other recent signings after Bosh were there?

All in all, another solid round of posting by everyone :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Francis Bourke played a quarter with a broken leg.

I'm going to see how he goes with two broken legs...

Apparently Francis Bourke played a quarter with a broken leg.

I'm going to see how he goes with two broken legs...
i assume francis bourke is going to name the all star side, with him once again at CHF?

I think that was Royce Hart.

He's playing too. Reginald Perrin will sort him out.
I'll give him an e first, to get his heart started, then I'll stop it for him.

Does he know what it's like to play a full game for donuts? If not, he soon will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back