Goulburn Valley FL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who makes it from here? United or mooroopna?

Mooroopna on 32 points, United on 30.

Swans should beat Mooroopna, United beats Shepparton and then they meet in the final round with Mooroopna needing to win to overtake United.

United has better percentage won't really matter unless they draw in the final round.

Mooroopna has a few injuries I think, and United has the advantage of playing a non-finalist.

Rochy should be safe at five now - doesn't matter if they lose to Kyabram as they should beat Echuca.

All ifs, buts and maybes though.

A good result from Rochy..Chopper finishing off strongly and could cause higher ranked sides some discomfort on their day during the finals
I think tat had a fair few of there top tier players out and only just lost.. hope chopper does go out on a good note but have heard he was pushed more than voluntarily left?????

I think tat had a fair few of there top tier players out and only just lost.. hope chopper does go out on a good note but have heard he was pushed more than voluntarily left?????

No ! I think Chopper had the full support of the board and they were right behind him. ;-)

No ! I think Chopper had the full support of the board and they were right behind him. ;-)
Not sure that Rochy had or have anyone lined up...probably some interested in role but from what I hear I think Chopper could've stayed on! Anyway..I'd be wary of them if you happened to come across them in the finals!

Not sure that Rochy had or have anyone lined up...probably some interested in role but from what I hear I think Chopper could've stayed on! Anyway..I'd be wary of them if you happened to come across them in the finals!
Think u will find the new coach will come within the club.. :)

See Gilliland named best again for Euroa..... might be a smoky for the league best & fairest!!! and that's regardless of not being in a regular winning team over the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See Gilliland named best again for Euroa..... might be a smoky for the league best & fairest!!! and that's regardless of not being in a regular winning team over the season.

Gun player but the `losing team` thing will cost him in the Morrison. I imagine that medal is heading Benalla way.

It's been happening for awhile. Elmore's Cam Cail played for Rochy in the last round of 2005 and I think a Rushy player also played for Rochy a few years back.

It's been happening for awhile. Elmore's Cam Cail played for Rochy in the last round of 2005 and I think a Rushy player also played for Rochy a few years back.
Yeah can do it I played for ky back in 2001 when I was at Colbo and they didn't make the finals.. I think chopper was coach then 2..

This ones a bit surprising to me. Why play a bloke on permit 2-3 weeks before finals when he won't be able to play. Seems a bit odd

Because you don't always look at short term in footy clubs. They will be breaking their nuts to get him to pre-season next year as he is the missing link in making life easier for both Weeks and Brennan. Can play forward and Ruck.

I was told yesterday Weeksy has kicked 87 goals and 91 points and a rough guess 15 out on the full. Massive amount of unconverted shots. I dont think too many would say he hasnt lived up to reputation this year after playing on 1 leg last year.

Rochy winning but need to win a final. Cant be measured any other way now.

Because you don't always look at short term in footy clubs. They will be breaking their nuts to get him to pre-season next year as he is the missing link in making life easier for both Weeks and Brennan. Can play forward and Ruck.

I was told yesterday Weeksy has kicked 87 goals and 91 points and a rough guess 15 out on the full. Massive amount of unconverted shots. I dont think too many would say he hasnt lived up to reputation this year after playing on 1 leg last year.

Rochy winning but need to win a final. Cant be measured any other way now.

Yes we all know that.. but the timing of it seems weird.. next year colbo celebrate either their 100 or 125 anniversary so not sure he'd leave next year, so itd be more like a 2 year plan. think this was the reason sam vale went back to colbo

Yes we all know that.. but the timing of it seems weird.. next year colbo celebrate either their 100 or 125 anniversary so not sure he'd leave next year, so itd be more like a 2 year plan. think this was the reason sam vale went back to colbo
Hope someone can count properly at Colbo this year :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back