KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of the best young players seen in the kdl for years jax and neither will be in the hunt for this years medal amazing!!!!
No Poole either, Lets face it,you either have to shake their hand or buy them a cup of tea to receive a vote... Last year in 2 different games Vt won by more than 20 pts and only received the 2 votes..Go figure..R the umpires not in touch with the game or is the standard just getting worse..Either way we still have to have them to play the game..PS surely Davies is an oversight by the league but then again Pat Horsburgh didn't get an invite last year either..

Yeh that's dissapointing IMO Davies is the the hardest to match up although I did see tommo Durward turn it on satdy albeit we (Undera) we're terrible and cost us a finals spot the next best is price from nagas not sure how many games his played but his a gun!!

Longsleeves, white boots & shaved heads hey Arkitect. Throw in similar numbers and I reckon you were pinching votes off me, except when it came to VT Best & Fairest vote count, no mistakes there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think price from nagas will go close and from Undera Breeny got invited he's had one of best seasons and always polls well

Missed 7, so surely not?! Although he did have it wrapped up by mid season last year so who knows!
Plus maybe Architect is onto something with bald guys getting all the votes?!?

Well he could be because Burners was the only Lanky bloke to get an invite?? :D

D. Clarke.. From lancy.. :)

Sorry mate I'm in the "No Invite" Category! As stated above.... Not that I had a chance anyway.... Too Old.... Haha
But then again, BURNERS?? :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back