Picola & District SE 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few things I'm hearing are, Mooroopna's Big FF in Rob Ozzie is coaching Waaia next year? Thought he would've done the Dookie job, apparently they had a meeting & both parties decided against it & he took the waaia job.... Kane Boyer to go with him?? With a few other names I heard.... Old mate Burnsey to head back to the Eagles ( Ex Premiership Defender ) with Needles, I mean Nevsy going with him.... Few other signings I've heard but will say more when know for sure??

Few things I'm hearing are, Mooroopna's Big FF in Rob Ozzie is coaching Waaia next year? Thought he would've done the Dookie job, apparently they had a meeting & both parties decided against it & he took the waaia job.... Kane Boyer to go with him?? With a few other names I heard.... Old mate Burnsey to head back to the Eagles ( Ex Premiership Defender ) with Needles, I mean Nevsy going with him.... Few other signings I've heard but will say more when know for sure??

I heard from a dookie bloke that Rob did talk to both clubs but waaia offered more money so they choose waaia.
Is this the same bunch of blokes who all went to cobram chasing big dollars and a flag the other year but got knocked out in straight sets.

Finals commence this week have we got any tips i will say

Katty to beat Rennie by 4 goals

Shepp East by under a goal over Katandra

yeah did hear boyer would go with him, who are the few other names you heard smooth?

Great win Saturday by Katty they looked very impressive now can they cause a major upset by downing the rampaging Bears.

Great win Saturday by Katty they looked very impressive now can they cause a major upset by downing the rampaging Bears.

They would need to be on song, have the rub of the umpires, hope a few blokes go down early like James, Rowe & Jones & they might be a slight chance of winning.

Who will play Tungamah in the big one? predictions on all other grades and top 2 in the league medal

i will say Katty will be to strong for the Cats and Tungamah to win all other grades. I am going Wellington from Katunga for the medal R/U Butts from Tungamah.

Who will play Tungamah in the big one? predictions on all other grades and top 2 in the league medal

i will say Katty will be to strong for the Cats and Tungamah to win all other grades. I am going Wellington from Katunga for the medal R/U Butts from Tungamah.

Yeah that looks about right Tigers a lil too strong for Kats, Tunga easy over Dookie, Tunga over Waaia & Tunga again over Kats

The Medal I would say is hard for anyone from Dookie, Waaia or Katunga to win, Tunga boys may knock a few votes off each other but Dodd or T.Jones will be up there, Sandral from Rennie should poll ok and Minogue was consistent at the Kats but if I was guessing a winner Jordan Hallam from the Tigers I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Roar can u post the votes up? Cheers
No

Tyson Saunders Katamatite 17
Luke Minogue Katandra 17
Robert Osborne Shepparton East 14
Bodhi Butts Tungamah 13
Terence Jones Tungamah 13
Duane Hueston Dookie United 12
Lee James Tungamah 11
Cameron Sandral Rennie 10
Matthew John Katunga 10
Luke Cecchin Shepparton East 10
Andrew Taylor Katamatite 10
Daniel O'Reilly Katandra 10
Nicholas Clurey Katamatite 10
Shannon Emmett Katunga 9
Nicholas Doyle Tungamah 9
Adam Dodd Tungamah 8
Patrick McMullan Dookie United 8
Brendan Briggs Katandra 7
Jeremy Murphy Rennie 7
Gregory Meyland Waaia 7
Jayson Bigg Katamatite 6
Samuel Richardson Waaia 6
Ricky Frappell Shepparton East 6
Callan Aldridge Katamatite 6
Mathew Kitto Dookie United 6
Ryan Forsyth Rennie 6
David Jones Rennie 6
Christopher Powell Tungamah 6
Drew Haebich Tungamah 5
Corey Hicks Tungamah 5
Kyle Archibald Tungamah 5
Jordan Hallum Katamatite 5
James Leech Rennie 5
Ashley Saunders Tungamah 5
Matthew Clark Tungamah 5
Dylan Sidebottom Katunga 5
Paul Massingham Waaia 4
Gregor Teague Katandra 4
Rhys Colbeck Katamatite 4
Eamon Reeves Katunga 4
Luke McPhillamy Katunga 4
Cobey Aynsley Shepparton East 4
Kade Rowe Tungamah 4
Jarryd Fountain Rennie 4
Campbell Marx Dookie United 4
Matthew McCarty Waaia 4
Harrison O'Reilly Waaia 3
Brady Hayes Tungamah 3
Paul Stammers Waaia 3
Lachlan Baker Dookie United 3
Cameron Wood Rennie 3
Jake Jones Tungamah 3
Brandon Corish Shepparton East 3
Jock Darke Tungamah3
Jeromy Aynsley Shepparton East3
Kai Wilkie Katandra3
Harrison Fotia Rennie3
Mark Baker Waaia3
Matt Carroll Katandra3
Jason Sanderson Rennie3
Timothy Few Katunga3
Samuel O'Brien Shepparton East3
Aram Aldridge Katamatite2
Luke Harmer Dookie United2
Alistair Ingram Katamatite2
Mark Frost Shepparton East2
Sean Carey Waaia2
Jake Minogue Katandra2
Josh Wellington Katunga2
Ryan Sprunt Waaia2
Benjamin Wellington Katunga2
Claye Runnalls Rennie2
Lachlan Henderson Waaia2
Braydon Kearns Katamatite2
Nicholas Gooch Rennie1
Daniel Thorsen Katamatite1
Ken McFarlane Dookie United1
Mark Meyland Waaia1
Matthew Maddison Dookie United1
Bradley Bone Rennie1
James Price Rennie1
Ryleigh Shannon Katandra1
Dwain Vidler Shepparton East1
Luke Dunham Katandra1
David Gilmour Waaia1
Noah Scott Waaia1
Bradley Lewis Rennie1
Patrick Riordan Katamatite1
Jayden Wilkie Katandra1
Khristopher Willett Rennie1
Adrian Connell Tungamah1
Connor Brown Waaia1
Scott Sanderson Tungamah1
Michael Amadei Katunga1

Last edited:
Congrats to Troy Costigan ( president) and the Tungamah Football Netball Club . Massive day and catered it amazingly well . A massive crowd again today and with no crowd issues what so ever .
Congrats to Tungamah, but Roar the result looks as though it was pretty much a training drill?? These types of Grand Finals can impact the league I believe.... Thoughts??

Congrats to Tungamah, but Roar the result looks as though it was pretty much a training drill?? These types of Grand Finals can impact the league I believe.... Thoughts??
Was actually a high quality game . As for Tungamah a dominance , it happens from time to time in all leagues . The club itself seems to be well aware that in time the wheel will turn as depth starts to tail off . Whether that be retiring players or players wishing to test themselves at o&m or higher . Few whispers around that would suggest the league may tighten up more next year . 2-8 this year were extremely close .
U14 , reserve and A grade premiers came through the prelim which would suggest those comps were far from dominated .

Was actually a high quality game . As for Tungamah a dominance , it happens from time to time in all leagues . The club itself seems to be well aware that in time the wheel will turn as depth starts to tail off . Whether that be retiring players or players wishing to test themselves at o&m or higher . Few whispers around that would suggest the league may tighten up more next year . 2-8 this year were extremely close .
U14 , reserve and A grade premiers came through the prelim which would suggest those comps were far from dominated .
Yeah obviously it sounds like all the other division's where up for grabs all year long! But was just wondering if it can hurt gate sales etc as alot of people love to go watch a close grand final but everyone pretty much knew halfway thru the year it was going to be Tungamah by how much? Yes I know there's always that "What if" but after common sense prevails we all knew the result.... & by the sounds of it Tungamah will be stronger again next year?? To be honest even Katty at this stage would be about $40-$50G off competing with them & they where the other grandfinalist!!

Any truth that Damien Payne is leaving tungamah to coach a Hume League side? And taking 3 players in Rowe,Hicks and Clark with him?

Yeah obviously it sounds like all the other division's where up for grabs all year long! But was just wondering if it can hurt gate sales etc as alot of people love to go watch a close grand final but everyone pretty much knew halfway thru the year it was going to be Tungamah by how much? Yes I know there's always that "What if" but after common sense prevails we all knew the result.... & by the sounds of it Tungamah will be stronger again next year?? To be honest even Katty at this stage would be about $40-$50G off competing with them & they where the other grandfinalist!!
Tungamah in the seniors and shepp east in reserves being undefeated I do t think had any negative effect on the attendance at the GF . Great crowd was in attendance .

Tungamah in the seniors and shepp east in reserves being undefeated I do t think had any negative effect on the attendance at the GF . Great crowd was in attendance .
Does sound like your contradicting yourself.Is bohdi butts still playing out at tungamah how'd he go out their ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back