Murray FL 2013/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was meant that any team that makes finals is a good chance. The team sitting 7th won't win it if there sitting 7th Saturday night.

That's what was meant bk. Any thing can happen in finals. Be interesting to see how Finley go, got plenty of players with finals experience now, prelim, granny and prelim in the last 3 years. Should be really hungry to go all the way after being so close. Love this time of year

I think it was meant that any team that makes finals is a good chance. The team sitting 7th won't win it if there sitting 7th Saturday night.

That's what was meant bk. Any thing can happen in finals. Be interesting to see how Finley go, got plenty of players with finals experience now, prelim, granny and prelim in the last 3 years. Should be really hungry to go all the way after being so close. Love this time of year

Finley to beat barooga 25 points
Rumba to beat Nathalia 30 points
United to beat Numurkha 20 points
Moama to beat Denuliquin 15 points
Mulwala to beat Tongala 35 points
Congupna to beat Cobram 70 points

Don't know what that does to finals

Those tips won't effect it as a few are wrong.
I will agree you guys to beat Barooga. Deni to beat Moama though.

What a dilemma for you though, win and you help deni get in, who pretty much have your measure.....
Or
Tank against Barooga to keep us out but risk losing momentum going into finals..

What to do, what to do?

Those tips won't effect it as a few are wrong.
I will agree you guys to beat Barooga. Deni to beat Moama though.

What a dilemma for you though, win and you help deni get in, who pretty much have your measure.....
Or
Tank against Barooga to keep us out but risk losing momentum going into finals..

What to do, what to do?

Back with the ridiculous posts. Hahaha have Finley's measure its actually 1 all and Finley are 6 players better now. Also Finley havnt beaten barooga so if anyone has there measure its barooga the ONLY side they have not beat.

I think Jackos spiel summed the deni Finley game up well. Deni better on the day and a good win. Not much to be concerned about for Finley.

Things are getting pretty exciting
around Rumba of late. The Purps this week at home. I'm not sure what the coaches plan is but I do know they boys are looking forward to it. They are flying at the moment and not to be underestimated. I don't think they are carrying any injuries so I'm expecting a cracker of a game!! Rumba by 6 points

I'm gonna say BAROOGA Over the cats by 12 points

Deni over Moama by 24 points

United over Numurkah, 15 points

Mulwala over tonny by 30 points

Congupna over cobram by 15 points

around Rumba of late. The Purps this week at home. I'm not sure what the coaches plan is but I do know they boys are looking forward to it. They are flying at the moment and not to be underestimated. I don't think they are carrying any injuries so I'm expecting a cracker of a game!! Rumba by 6 points

Don't think anyone underestimating Rumba!!

I think you just managed to hit both me and bigkev with the Barooga tip smart arse!! Hahaha.

If Finley lose to them again bigkev will go into a meltdown!!

Looking forward to rumba Finley should be an absolute ripper. Surely Dick is atleast carrying a knee.

Looking forward to rumba Finley should be an absolute ripper. Surely Dick is atleast carrying a knee. Going to be one hell of a finals series hopefully everyone is full strength.

Finley will play a below strength side this week, still could win but definately gives barooga a big chance. Which could end the hopes of deni who I rate .rams probably had the toughest draw, could do damage if make it

Finley will play a below strength side this week, still could win but definately gives barooga a big chance. Which could end the hopes of deni who I rate .rams probably had the toughest draw, could do damage if make it

Hopefully Rumba is able to rest a few players too. It'll depend on who is available for selection. I know there's pros and cons, but nothing will change for us going forward based on any of the results for this weekend.... But then there's pride to consider and that the last time we played the purps the rolled us fairly convincingly.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully Rumba is able to rest a few players too. It'll depend on who is available for selection. I know there's pros and cons, but nothing will change for us going forward based on any of the results for this weekend.... But then there's pride to consider and that the last time we played the purps the rolled us fairly convincingly.......
Not sure if Finley are resting players got players that have niggles, some a bit underdone who need to play and some that are making the most of the chance they been given. Finley selection in the next few weeks will be extremely interesting ,there is 30 players that could possibly play in the finals

Not sure if Finley are resting players got players that have niggles, some a bit underdone who need to play and some that are making the most of the chance they been given. Finley selection in the next few weeks will be extremely interesting ,there is 30 players that could possibly play in the finals

Wow that's a lot

Above all Deni have to win against the mowers at moama, thats no easy task. But if they manage to get that done, you would expect one of those teams currently on the same points could falter. So either Nathalia, Barooga, United, or Mulwala could let us in. As far as resting players goes, you would want to be going into a finals series in the best form possible, with the strongest team possible, its not the time to lose momentum.

There's no sub in finals, but I'm not sure about brownys numbers anyway
The sub was a dumb rule anyway should have always been a under 17 interchange. Would have been more beneficial to the developing players. Sorry about the maths not my strong point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back