NFL 2014 Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got more chance of growing an extra 5 inches by using bulk email penis enlargement pills than Chris Kluwe removing himself from the activities requiring him to be attention seeking flog.
If this works, why would I want 15 inches?

Browns and Lions should trade with each other.
Hoyer for Moore.

Lions get a backup who is the 'prototypical QB' who can actually play (Orlovsky is not the answer)
Browns get a starting QB who can carry the team to a championship.

Win-Win if you ask me.

kh6RV.gif

I'm on Team Johnny. Love the ego. Plus I think he knows that to be truly big time he has to win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any club have a spare defensive end ? Arizona cards need one desperately. Lost bloody doocket for the season .

Honestly manziel will struggle in the nfl. He is resortinf to his run play far more often than the progressions from the pocket. He is gonna get crunched when he face teams with good defensive fronts -rams , seahawks. They will collapse the pocket and eat him up alive when he gets on the run. They really need a good running game down at cleavland to aupport hoyer and manziel this season.

GeeCats07 and Chism

THis is why you guys need to be wary of banking on Manziel. Very well put by rotoworld here. Manziel came in with a legit shot at beating out Brian ******* Hoyer, a nobody QB, and he was too vested in coke and himself, giving the finger, enjoying the fame etc. He blew his chance to be a week 1 starter. He's lucky Hoyer sucks, he'll unseat him eventually ONLY because Hoyer sucks. But Manziel better get his finger out otherwise when he does start, he'll get eaten alive as a rookie starter not ready (mentally).

Browns first-round QB Johnny Manziel will open the season as a backup to Brian Hoyer.

Unlike fellow rookie Blake Bortles, Manziel was given a fair shot to win the starting gig. He didn't seize it, showing immaturity on and off the field while averaging just 4.74 yards per attempt in two preseason games. "We're confident that Johnny is going to have a great future, but felt that Brian still had a decided edge on him," coach Mike Pettine said. While it's somewhat disappointing Manziel couldn't beat out a 29-year-old (in October) journeyman coming off an ACL tear, the future will likely come sooner than later. A QB change could come immediately following the Week 4 bye, especially if the Browns start 0-3. Their first three games are at PIT, vs. NO and vs. BAL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back