No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's fair. The esteemed professors at HTB University have established that paedophiles are far more acceptable members of society.

Some statements regarding the investigation;

Current PM "silly, squalid, sordid”
Ex-President WADA "political stunt"
Ex-President ASADA "I can't re...oh wait...guilty until proven guilty...no wait...what report...never mind...I can't recall"

HTB Google Scholars "blackest day in sport...something something...systematic injections...something something...guilty of doping...something something...ziggymeister...something something...pedo's are awesome"

Some statements regarding the investigation;

Current PM "silly, squalid, sordid”
Ex-President WADA "political stunt"
Ex-President ASADA "I can't re...oh wait...guilty until proven guilty...no wait...what report...never mind...I can't recall"

HTB Google Scholars "blackest day in sport...something something...systematic injections...something something...guilty of doping...something something...ziggymeister...something something...pedo's are awesome"

Other Ex-President ASADA: "Dear, oh dear, oh female dear"

Listened to Rebecca Wilson on SEN - Compared the Essendon situation to Lance Armstrong ( when there is no third party admitting to taking PEDS), and claimed that Essendon players have to prove they didn't take TB4. Rebecca has no idea but continues to peddle mistruths with impunity. And the HTB will claim that I am a misogynist.

Listened to Rebecca Wilson on SEN - Compared the Essendon situation to Lance Armstrong ( when there is no third party admitting to taking PEDS), and claimed that Essendon players have to prove they didn't take TB4. Rebecca has no idea but continues to peddle mistruths with impunity. And the HTB will claim that I am a misogynist.
Said it four months ago.. will say it again.

How the * can we be 20 months into this drama and STILL have large sections of the media and thus general public not understand how a doping charge works and the burden of proof??? It does my head in.

Not that hard to work it out you dumbasses!!!

Unfortunately the general public who don't know better just lap it up.

That's fair. The esteemed professors at HTB University have established that paedophiles are far more acceptable members of society.

I'd like to employ Ben Johnson to train their kids for 1 week in preparation for an athletics carnival. Then I'd like to have have their children spend a week on holiday with Rolf Harris and we could discuss their views and feelings at the end of the fortnight.
Anyone worried about the athletics coaching should be placed on a watch list.

I'd like to employ Ben Johnson to train their kids for 1 week in preparation for an athletics carnival. Then I'd like to have have their children spend a week on holiday with Rolf Harris and we could discuss their views and feelings at the end of the fortnight.
Anyone worried about the athletics coaching should be placed on a watch list.

They're are dumb people around who would surprise you. I still can't believe the number of people that were happy to send their kids to stay with Michael Jackson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wondering whether 14.7 clause (a) from the AFL NAD code means the AFL tribunal could backdate a 2 year suspension to sometime in early 2012 (or whenever the ADRV was meant to have taken place)? Seems like this clause does not require the players to provide an admission of guilt.

14.7 Commencement of Ineligibility Period

Except as provided below, the period of Ineligibility shall start on the date of the hearing decision providing for Ineligibility or, if the hearing is waived, on the date Ineligibility is accepted or otherwise imposed. Any period of Provisional Suspension (whether imposed or voluntarily accepted) shall be credited against the total period of Ineligibility imposed.

(a) Delays Not Attributable to the Athlete or other Person

Where there have been substantial delays in the hearing process or other aspects of Doping Control not attributable to the Player or other Person, the Tribunal determining the sanction may start the period of Ineligibility at an earlier date commencing as early as the date of Sample collection or the date on which another Anti Doping Rule Violation last occurred.

Wondering whether 14.7 clause (a) from the AFL NAD code means the AFL tribunal could backdate a 2 year suspension to sometime in early 2012 (or whenever the ADRV was meant to have taken place)? Seems like this clause does not require the players to provide an admission of guilt.

14.7 Commencement of Ineligibility Period

Except as provided below, the period of Ineligibility shall start on the date of the hearing decision providing for Ineligibility or, if the hearing is waived, on the date Ineligibility is accepted or otherwise imposed. Any period of Provisional Suspension (whether imposed or voluntarily accepted) shall be credited against the total period of Ineligibility imposed.

(a) Delays Not Attributable to the Athlete or other Person

Where there have been substantial delays in the hearing process or other aspects of Doping Control not attributable to the Player or other Person, the Tribunal determining the sanction may start the period of Ineligibility at an earlier date commencing as early as the date of Sample collection or the date on which another Anti Doping Rule Violation last occurred.

Interesting - This is the argument used by Roy Masters in his latest article. I don't understand the rationale seeing that 1) Cronulla players originally chose not to co-operate which is their right and 2) ASADA didn't get full investigative powers till August 2013. Somehow Essendon is blamed for the delay in issuing Cronulla players with Show Cause notices.

But Rebecca Wilson is insistent that a small group of players will get larger penalties after the others agree to six month suspensions. Think Rebecca makes it up as she goes along.

Rebecca Wilson talking about the ASADA stuff is like an FM breakfast radio show host trying to talk about ISIS. Just so far out of her depth, but putting forward a bunch of misinformation and lies because, * it, you've got to say something.

I find it amazing considering the state of globe, that we struggle to give genuine world news any coverage, yet there seems to be a new shitty sports journalist popping up every other week. Baffling.

I find it amazing considering the state of globe, that we struggle to give genuine world news any coverage, yet there seems to be a new shitty sports journalist popping up every other week. Baffling.
I don't think it's all that amazing, it's what people as a great whole are interested in and outlets cater to that. I'm obviously not saying that's what 100% of people want, but as a society I think we def take more interest to the trashy car crash story than something genuine and that's why we are where we are now.

I don't think it's all that amazing, it's what people as a great whole are interested in and outlets cater to that. I'm obviously not saying that's what 100% of people want, but as a society I think we def take more interest to the trashy car crash story than something genuine and that's why we are where we are now.
Definitely. That's why the front cover of our newspapers are more likely to have a picture of Shane Warne gallivanting around with his latest flame on the side than any in-depth coverage of just another suicide bombing killing just another 80 Pakistanis.

Sickening reallly.

Sharks players getting six months to 24 months. Apparently some continued on with the stuff after the club stopped.
Mentioned this ages ago... although back then it was only purely speculation (guess it still is now)
What I am wondering though is whether the NRL has pulled an AFL and managed to limit it to 1 club...
The rumor I heard in 2013 (of which a lot has already been proven) was that a few of Gallens NSW teammates from other clubs were all at this clinic as well as another couple of players from Cronulla

Gallen and Watmough (Manly) had been caught on phone taps talking about how to beat the system (when they both had their phones confiscated at the airport it may have strengthened this rumor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back