FTA-TV The Bachelor AU

Remove this Banner Ad

oh that was so awkward.

eventually I felt really bad for her, but not until i'd enjoyed a decent period of time laughing with glee at just how awkward it was.

Surely channel 10 was just replaying the times she said "I love to travel" to make her look like a dolt. Who knows- but she does seem like a "lights are on nobodies home" kinda girl. :D

Knew she and Anita were going to leave. Anita was good for the lolz, but s**t is getting serious now.

Btw- has everyone seen the ads TIM AND ANNA ARE MOVING IN TOGETHER ZOMG.

Anita was good for the lolz, but s**t is getting serious now. .

I am really going to miss Anita's death glares.

And miss the way they would show footage of her in the house with her voice doing a voiceover like it was the voice in her head ala Jan Brady - It's the little things that make this show so special. :D

Cannot wait for the intruders to come in and cause a ruckus, Amber's gonna lose her s**t (again).

"I'M DONE" LOL :cry:

Problem with this show is as the crazies start to drop off, so does the entertainment value. No one actually wants to see everyone play happy couples and love form, I want drama and hilarious moments.

Think we might get a little more drama when the date crashers enter the house. :thumbsu:

Amber is extremely unlikable. Ugh.

I liked her at the start. From about the point she turned on the water works, I was turning against her.

I read in the paper somewhere the other day she should get a gig as the first Bachelorette!! :confused:

As for the episode last night, I cant believe they thought that was a great group date. I would be like "shoot me, shoot me now" ****ing kids pfft. Laurina got the BEST DATE EVER. Skydiving for free the bitch.

Question: does it really hurt that bad skydiving in the rain? I've only ever been once, the weather was perfect.

Found this from a FAQ section on some Skydiving website:

Yes weather definitely can affect skydiving. We do not jump in unsafe weather conditions which includes rain or strong winds

Strange then that that company allowed them to jump.

When I was in Switzerland we had bad weather (granted it was way worse than the conditions last night- particularly with the cloud cover), there was no way we were going to jump and we were only in town for 2 days. :(

Question: does it really hurt that bad skydiving in the rain? I've only ever been once, the weather was
perfect.

that would have been brutal, it would have been really really really cold up there and they would have been falling at 200+ km/h

if it weren't for the botox I am sure her face would have fallen off.

last night was a bit meh, especially since we already knew at least one of the evictees, I am hoping for some more entertainment tonight with the intruders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that would have been brutal, it would have been really really really cold up there and they would have been falling at 200+ km/h

if it weren't for the botox I am sure her face would have fallen off.

last night was a bit meh, especially since we already knew at least one of the evictees, I am hoping for some more entertainment tonight with the intruders.

:D:D:D:D

Amber before Alana?!?!? Ugh, indeed. His taste is in his arse :D.
i thought this from the start when he chose Holly to give the white rose to. She would have been about 10th on my list as far as looks go. Maybe even further down.

Alana just seemed like a sweet heart who was genuine and down to earth. How the fck did he keep Amber over her?

i thought this from the start when he chose Holly to give the white rose to. She would have been about 10th on my list as far as looks go. Maybe even further down.

Alana just seemed like a sweet heart who was genuine and down to earth. How the fck did he keep Amber over her?

Holly reminded me of that puppet off the Muppets.. you know the one I mean.

Yeah, it stinks of a showbiz decision, doesn't it?! :)

I also reckon Holly ain't pretty at all; take away the tan and the blonde hair, and, well......

:)

I also reckon Holly ain't pretty at all; take away the tan and the blonde hair, and, well......
Hmmm, on second thoughts, she looks better here in 2011

Holly_Pearce_AlexFeggans_Sally_Butters.jpg

I thought Alana got sent packing because she didn't get paint all over her face at the kindy group date o_O (I'd have rather stayed at home on that date too Shell :eek:)

Good 'what the' moment for the night was Laurina describing her skydiving date. Really weird.

I thought Alana got sent packing because she didn't get paint all over her face at the kindy group date o_O (I'd have rather stayed at home on that date too Shell :eek:)

I was baffled at that- who the **** cares if she doesnt put face paint on her face. I've always hated face painting, even when I was a kid I never got it done. As long as she joins in and plays with the kids, who cares.

I was baffled at that- who the **** cares if she doesnt put face paint on her face. I've always hated face painting, even when I was a kid I never got it done. As long as she joins in and plays with the kids, who cares.
Think she'd be better 'wife material' than the nutcase (something very wrong with her eyes imo) Jessica (?) who followed him around to paint his nose and hand with love-hearts. Barf!

Anyway, looking forward to the claws coming out tonight :thumbsu:

Think she'd be better 'wife material' than the nutcase (something very wrong with her eyes imo) Jessica (?) who followed him around to paint his nose and hand with love-hearts. Barf!

Anyway, looking forward to the claws coming out tonight :thumbsu:

I actually like Jess okay (phwoar at the dress she was wearing at the cocktail party. Nothing wrong with a bit of cleavage), I think she and the Bachelor go well together- well they look good together. Sam is okay I guess.. I think there is a bit of bogan in her tho. She hides it well tho lol.

I think jess is very easy on the eye and she always sounds so serene

(I am suspicious that she is on a really high dosage of valium and one day she'll run out and absolutely LOSE HER s**t)

Yeah, that all looked like a contrived way to get rid of her. I'm tippin she simply didn't do it for him, so they came up with some bullshit angle to make her departure look slightly more 'interesting'

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back