2014 general discussion (non-SuperCoach)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some mail I read today saying Shaun Higgins put off contract talks to end of year. Pies are into him.
The WB not happy with him because he wont sign.They prob wont play him pretty sure he wants out the info i got also he hates geelong so wont be in the hoops.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a happy Stefan Martin owner in SC, :thumbsu:

But, WTF is happening that he only gets a game at the Lions because of injuries to Leuy & West.

Can somebody enlighten me.....:confused:

His stocks for 2015 have risen exponentially IMO.

I'm a happy Stefan Martin owner in SC, :thumbsu:

But, WTF is happening that he only gets a game at the Lions because of injuries to Leuy & West.

Can somebody enlighten me.....:confused:

His stocks for 2015 have risen exponentially IMO.

Have Brissy signed him for next year? There would be 10+ other teams who would pay overs for him ATM.

At nearly 28 will there be teams actively trying to grab him? Look, don't get me wrong, I'd love to see him in the red, white and blue next year but how many would actively try and pursue someone with his injury record who has maybe 5 years left?

At nearly 28 will there be teams actively trying to grab him? Look, don't get me wrong, I'd love to see him in the red, white and blue next year but how many would actively try and pursue someone with his injury record who has maybe 5 years left?

Haw, Geel or Syd?

o_O?

Haw, Geel or Syd?

o_O?

Geelong is no chance they like there players to be able to play in different roles SEf is only shown he can ruck and nothing else.
If he was a ruck forward in real life yes a chance again age is a worry.

And Hawthorn have Ceglar and Lowden, who both look pretty decent.

Pies would be very keen.
I also think someone like the doggies could be keen as
Swans may be the other suitor

28 is the perfect age to trade in a ruckman. They usually peak between 28-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back