Preview Essendon vs Gold Coast, Docklands, 23/08/2014 @ 2:10 PM (IN: Carlisle, Fantasia OUT: Melk, Heppell)

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be against Fantasia getting another look if we do drop Melksham. I think the coaches were fairly happy with what they saw from him and had him lined up as an emergency.

Wouldn't be against Fantasia getting another look if we do drop Melksham. I think the coaches were fairly happy with what they saw from him and had him lined up as an emergency.
You Wot?!
That worked a total treat against Richmond. Cannot believe they are gifting spots at the pointy end of the season like this... Pointless as it is i would rather Jetta than Fantasia. Up until you mentioned Fantasia i thought i didn't have anyone on the list lower than Jetta :rolleyes:

You Wot?!
That worked a total treat against Richmond. Cannot believe they are gifting spots at the pointy end of the season like this... Pointless as it is i would rather Jetta than Fantasia. Up until you mentioned Fantasia i thought i didn't have anyone on the list lower than Jetta :rolleyes:
Not sure if srs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulletride aka Heppell was in a pre show ch9 footy meeting hence a little later teams than normal

Fantasia deserves the call up. Very good in VFL against Richmond to go with a strong run of form in the VFL.

Balances out nicely with Carlisle replacing Goddard forward, Goddard replacing Heppell in the middle and h Fantasia/Merrett taking Melksham's forward role.

Fantasia likely to be sub I suppose which is a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back