ACL 2014-Final 2nd Leg KO 4am EST

Remove this Banner Ad

It was disgraceful. At least Tomi Juric said they were unacceptable and unprofessional too, props to the lad. Usually I cheer for the Aus teams during the ACL (even Victory) but things that made it hard

i didnt hear juric say that, but take your word on it. i was fuming after the game so wasnt really in a listening mood.

have read some media comments of the social variety today. wsw supporters in general happy with the diving by their players, but of course asked questions of the GZ teams tackling/gamesmanship.

Don't get me wrong, its good to see Oz teams do well.

But judging by the reaction of some of their fans, you'd have thought that they'd just won the internet. Will laugh hard if they get done in China next week.

Don't get me wrong, its good to see Oz teams do well.

But judging by the reaction of some of their fans, you'd have thought that they'd just won the internet. Will laugh hard if they get done in China next week.

what shits me about narrow minded supporters of any soccer club worldwide is when they can't empathise with other club fans. for example.

example 1. Let team A = chelsea, team B = man utd
team A wins the champions league.
team B wins the domestic comp, and mocks team A for not winning domestic comp.
team A says winning the continental league is bigger
team B scoffs.

but if man utd win champs league suddenly they win internet

example 2
team A is in champs league
team B is not
team A mocks team A because they cant win chamsps league

example 3
team A gets knocked out of domestic Cup (not FA cup)
team B wins said tournament
team A says they dont care about that cup

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see an Oz club do well. Although hopefully everyone involved with WSW isn't too upset about some of the comments i've seen doing the rounds on Instagram/Twitter etc from the Guangzhou fans. They're a disgrace but i can't help but laugh at how badly they're written, like they've used an online translator.

Glad Wanderers got through. Ramming busses, pointing lasers, not allowing sleep, throwing things is crossing the line. Not to mention the whole Lippi factor and the fact that Guangzhou seem arrogant and they lost to an A-League team :D. One thing I have learnt though is that I already cannot stand Saba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back