Certified Legendary Thread Awkward Flirting Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good I said that girl 1 is my cousin who lives overseas and I rarely get to see. Girl 2 swallowed it, good to find out early she'll swallow anything.

The doubt shown by you all is disappointing.
Why am I not shocked by you anymore?

You already stuffed up once, no way you are going to keep that lie going if she asks about your cousin.
Not a lie.

I do have an overseas cousin I rarely see. We're just having dinner Friday. Christ I make one slip which is easily recovered and you all melt down, I have this covered.

boncer34, you've ****ed it up with date 2. Just take date 1 home, nail her then never call either again.

It's the most decent thing you could do.

boncer34, you've ****** it up with date 2. Just take date 1 home, nail her then never call either again.

It's the most decent thing you could do.
Nope. I'm soldiering on.

Hell at the very least it'll be fun for you guys.

Nope. I'm soldiering on.

Hell at the very least it'll be fun for you guys.
Do you have any mates you could palm one off to?

Or have a plan to not show up and the mate swoops in with the whole "did you get stood up? Yeh me too."

Could be really awkward if Girl 2 happens to see boncer34 out with his "cousin" on the other date and he's fondling and kissing her.
Tasmanian, simple explanation.

And if he's really lucky, or unlucky she might be into that...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sunglass-selfie.jpg

So what did happen last night?

Other than Geelong getting a big ass raping by Hawthorn in the 2nd half :(

Am talking specifically about the 2 dates thing..
Went pretty much to plan. Worst AFS ever.

I got back from the Ess v GC game early enough to make date 1 and then had a smooth transition to number 2.

Went pretty much to plan. Worst AFS ever.

I got back from the Ess v GC game early enough to make date 1 and then had a smooth transition to number 2.
Aka you got home from the footy, had a wank and went to bed?

Aka you got home from the footy, had a wank and went to bed?
Exactly.

Did have a heart attack moment when I thought 1 was the friends I met with 2 but despite being identical from behind not the same person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back