Unofficial Preview St Kilda vs Richmond - MCG - Sunday @4:40pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

josh saunders and Clinton jones would have to be worried, hazard a guess and say farewell game for jones, and may not see saunders again.
Good for jones to have a farewell game, and gets a chance to play one more game with the great sir leonard.

In: C.Jones , L.Pierce , B.Murdoch , S.White
Out: J.Saunders (Omitted)

Seriously? *. Fair enough if they want Murdoch to have another go but if it's Jones in for Saunders I'll puke. I mean, Jones has been good, but by the same token I thought Saunders had earnt more than a cameo.

josh saunders and Clinton jones would have to be worried, hazard a guess and say farewell game for jones, and may not see saunders again.
Good for jones to have a farewell game, and gets a chance to play one more game with the great sir leonard.
wow, wouldn't quite go that far personally but seems pretty harsh to drop him when he didn't seem that poor to me.

wow, wouldn't quite go that far personally but seems pretty harsh to drop him when he didn't seem that poor to me.
agree he has played alright mainly
thinking bad week to go out, maybe they are happy and seen enough for him to stay next year, unless he has been told he is safe next year, I wouldn't like to be dropped second last game for the year.

Great to see Spencer White finally named in the squad, hopefully he makes the final cut.

A bit surprised to see Stanley named on the bench with Shenton named at full forward, Rhys doesn't deserved to be dropped and I'd be annoyed if they swapped him with White or Pierce like they did with Lee, we need 3 tall targets up forward.

Ross and Gwilt both lucky to not be dropped along with Saunders, well not yet anyway.

I feel sorry for the big boy he didn't ask to go to the hawks,
I still think the deal will work out ok for hawthorn but at the present it looks like we win hands down.

I think the Hawks are starting to realise what we were saying when we traded him that Big Boy isn't a great ruckman and gets beaten too often in the ruck, he's still OK around the ground but that's not enough to keep his spot.

It was a very shrewd trade from Pelchen to offload him before his trade value dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see Spencer White finally named in the squad, hopefully he makes the final cut.

A bit surprised to see Stanley named on the bench with Shenton named at full forward, Rhys doesn't deserved to be dropped and I'd be annoyed if they swapped him with White or Pierce like they did with Lee, we need 3 tall targets up forward.

Ross and Gwilt both lucky to not be dropped along with Saunders, well not yet anyway.
Last time I'm ever going to say this.. WHERE YOU GET NAMED ON THURSDAY NIGHT IS NO REFLECTION OF WHETHER YOURE GOING TO BE NAMED IN THE FINAL SQUAD OR NOT!

May seem petty but it really irks me

Shenton needs to be dropped to qualify for Sandringhams finals campaign!

Sunday extended squads are the bane of my existence. Come on, name Spencer tomorrow!

Would be massive if Pierce got a game, too.
I am thinking Billy may be sore, Richo mentioned Holmes may of got a game if the rules allowed and now Pierce named?

Last time I'm ever going to say this.. WHERE YOU GET NAMED ON THURSDAY NIGHT IS NO REFLECTION OF WHETHER YOURE GOING TO BE NAMED IN THE FINAL SQUAD OR NOT!

May seem petty but it really irks me

Shenton needs to be dropped to qualify for Sandringhams finals campaign!

The final bench of 4 comes from the 7 named on bench in extended squad. If you're named on the ground you're safe.

The final bench of 4 comes from the 7 named on bench in extended squad. If you're named on the ground you're safe.
Said this before and I'll say it one more time - it usually does, more often than not for most teams, you can assume the three will come from the bench - but it doesn't! Clubs take players from off the field all the time

Said this before and I'll say it one more time - it usually does, more often than not for most teams, you can assume the three will come from the bench - but it doesn't! Clubs take players from off the field all the time

I haven't seen that happen at St Kilda this year so you would assume that the players named on the field will play.

Yeah I don't keep tabs or anything but like I said you would think Shenton would be dropped for those reasons.. Surely Stanley plays as well. Will be interesting to see if Shenton and Longer make the final team!

I don't mind playing Pierce but #1 ruck against Maric in his first game I don't think will go well..

Stanley might be the one sore/injured and has to face a fitness test tomorrow or something

I don't mind playing Pierce but #1 ruck against Maric in his first game I don't think will go well..

Stanley might be the one sore/injured and has to face a fitness test tomorrow or something
Maybe we're playing Pierce in the hopes that Richmond will offer their second rounder for him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back