Past #12: Lindsay Thomas - released by NM to pursue rookie list spot at PA - thx4 everything Lindsay

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't look good. Looked to hyper-extend the leg.

Hope I'm wrong.
I was actually at the game sitting behind 12 of my mates and I screamed out "GET UP LT!!! YOURE FAKING IT!!!". At the time my comments were frowned upon but guess who had the last laugh as per usual. Yours sincerely.

I was actually at the game sitting behind 12 of my mates and I screamed out "GET UP LT!!! YOURE FAKING IT!!!". At the time my comments were frowned upon but guess who had the last laugh as per usual. Yours sincerely.
are you *in for real? you think he faked the twist of the knee? you really think that didnt hurt him....? sorry mate, but it these type of comments that really piss me off. with members like you (i assume your a member) who needs enemies.....

are you ****in for real? you think he faked the twist of the knee? you really think that didnt hurt him....? sorry mate, but it these type of comments that really piss me off. with members like you (i assume your a member) who needs enemies.....
Lol I was waiting for the Lindsay Lovers Parade to show up - quick shut this place down before somebody else speaks out!

Lol I was waiting for the Lindsay Lovers Parade to show up - quick shut this place down before somebody else speaks out!

you can get stuffed too!
i suppose your one of the supporters that wants anthony in the side, as well as mcmahon....s**t bring michael passmore back for ya too.....

Did Goldy knock the ball from his hands while attempting mark of the year ? Bloody wish it stuck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can never tell if Lindsay's actually hurt. He lies there like he's been shot then he's straigh back to his feet :p
Well he certainly looked dead when he landed on his bonce a couple of weeks ago,,,,most people would. He got up and played on. Perhaps he is hurt and playing through the pain??? Makes him all the more courageous. For me, love the guy, he bleeds blue and white, kisses the jumper every time he kicks a goal. Tell you what though, any player who is a competitor the way he is wants to be out there playing. You reckon he'd fake a limp, so that the coaches see him and drag him???? Sorry that logic don't add up. More likely he's in pain, it's not structural damage, he knows that and is playing through it.

No excuse me - i have every right to express my opinion. I dont like squibs - its just a trait that i hate. Yeah he can kick goals sometimes, but right now hes better known as a professional diver than an A grade small forward, and i find that sad.
Yeah you do, but I really want that dislike button that I so crave for this post.....hope no offence taken.

Big congrats to LT on reaching 150 games in the royal blue and white. Doing us proud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back