Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

And I still have a faint hope that Jobe Watson will be fit for my swansong in two weeks' time. :)

Does anyone else know any other coaches in real life?

If you ever want to meet me, I sit MCC level 2 for Dees games. Just look for a 21 year old blonde female, with long legs and a massive rack :)

Does anyone else know any other coaches in real life?

If you ever want to meet me, I sit MCC level 2 for Dees games. Just look for a 21 year old blonde female, with long legs and a massive rack :)

I think I saw you outside the ground having a dart a couple of weeks ago...

fat_lady_470x705.jpg

:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is everyone ok with me running the offseason stuff again? Loved doing it last year so Im keen if everyone is ok with it. If so I'll be fixing up a couple of threads next week - A list management and a trades thread - but I have one request; Can we hold off on announcing trades for a couple of weeks after the UF Grand Final? Maybe until Prelim week in AFL terms. Rockford and I went ballistic in the first week following the finals last year and it was chaos trying to organise lists early days with trades and cuts being made left and right hahahaha

Let me know :)

Is everyone ok with me running the offseason stuff again? Loved doing it last year so Im keen if everyone is ok with it. If so I'll be fixing up a couple of threads next week - A list management and a trades thread - but I have one request; Can we hold off on announcing trades for a couple of weeks after the UF Grand Final? Maybe until Prelim week in AFL terms. Rockford and I went ballistic in the first week following the finals last year and it was chaos trying to organise lists early days with trades and cuts being made left and right hahahaha

Absolutely! Pretty keen for it all already.

I'm cool for you to do it.

I wanted to start a thread with a record book. But I will need some help. I need the league invite code for the first two seasons so I can dig up the old tables.

What a weekend for injuries and suspensions.

Losing Fyfe really sucks for me if he goes for 2 weeks, so annoyed. Potentially lost Suckling as well :-(

Holman being picked up is interesting, was tossing up between him and Fantasia but Essendon fans' big wraps on him, plus the fact he was a F not a C got me to pick him, hope I didn't make the wrong choice.

Although Shane Biggs pick 41 last draft looks good as well!

Holman being picked up is interesting, was tossing up between him and Fantasia but Essendon fans' big wraps on him, plus the fact he was a F not a C got me to pick him, hope I didn't make the wrong choice.

Although Shane Biggs pick 41 last draft looks good as well!
Gotta love draft gems.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back