Preview FACE OFF: Round 22 - North Melbourne v Adelaide @ Bellerive Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Ummmmmmm how can you beat us without Kerridge.

This sounds like bush league psych out sh1t.
Kerridge will come in off the emergency as a late change... Please.

Right so I deliberately didn't come here for a couple hours until the heat died down.......

So a big WTF is happening here ?? We have a bloke who got towelled up by an SANFL player, no matter how awesome said player has been this year, and that guy comes in ?? OK so he was sick and North are really tall, id much rather he plays his final game at home. On that, Shaw injured again ?!?!?! At least it gives us a look at LT as the 3rd tall.

Grigg gets dropped predictably. I was starting to warm to him as our designated sub and he performed OK in the role last week. All I will say is Thommo best be right to go for the full game. Now who plays as the sub ?? Lyons, Cameron, Wright or Martin ?? Based on last week all should count themselves lucky to be in the side. Id say Lyons but Wright would be my choice if that makes sense.

Laird was brilliant last week in the 2s so in for DMoney is a good move provided him plays defence. Push Smith upfield. But the most puzzling move, Crouch Jrs leather poisoning aside, is the lack of our bunny killer. One may assume Kerridge has declared his wish to be traded and hence his non selection. Kangas supporters nation wide are rejoicing with a slight sense of fear given his name appears on the emergency list.

So my rant is at an end for now, and 1 player has paid the price for yet another dismal performance........ 1 #&$*ing player, and he wasn't even our worst !!!!!!

I don't get why we have a reserves side because they don't reward the players playing well in that side by selecting them in the AFL side or they just bring them in as sub and yet anyone who performs average for weeks on end in the AFL side gets selected over and over again.

It comes across like they don't even watch the reserves game. Rutten got an absolute bath last week against sturt to the point they had to move in to the forward line and yet gets promoted. Grigg plays as inside midfielder in sanfl and yet never plays that role in AFL. Do the coaches actually bother watching the reserves play?

I don't get why we have a reserves side because they don't reward the players playing well in that side by selecting them in the AFL side or they just bring them in as sub and yet anyone who performs average for weeks on end in the AFL side gets selected over and over again.

It comes across like they don't even watch the reserves game. Rutten got an absolute bath last week against sturt to the point they had to move in to the forward line and yet gets promoted. Grigg plays as inside midfielder in sanfl and yet never plays that role in AFL. Do the coaches actually bother watching the reserves play?

Truck is more of a "last man standing" selection

Can't fault that one.

Grigg on the other hand and the non-selection of Crouch jnr is something to be fired up about

Wait, Thompson AND Lyons in the same side!

tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple of in the know posters say he has performances clauses allowing early termination of his contract.

If that's the case, I hope we don't make the finals this year.
He will definately get another year unless we have Ross Lyon MKII lined up. What's Bomber doing next year?

Apparently doomsday scenario is if we win hahahaahah carn you crows!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back