• Good - Enjoyabe, but could be some fine tuning

Votes: 45 28.5%
  • Average - Its ok, but there needs to be some improvements

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Poor - What a disaster

Votes: 5 3.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Apart from some of the negativity that crops up it's all good.
In particular the analysis and podcasts are brilliant.
We seem to have a real variety of posters which means it is always entertaining reading.

I love Bigfooty & can't really think of a way to improve it, opposition trolling/liking frustrated posts after a loss are a little annoying but nothing that overly bothers me.

I was mainly a lurker & posted little before the start of this year but when TPFP went down & I moved here full time it didn't take long for here to feel like the home away from home & it's now my favourite web forum & the first site I goto when I start the day.

I was glad most people were really welcoming & happy to have the TPFP refugees over as it made it a lot easier to settle in & get to know a new bunch of people that can tolerate my opinions whilst still conversing with regulars I posted with over there.

This year has been mostly positive which helps & I really look forward to the coming seasons when we're contending for that elusive second AFL flag, it's something the club & it's faithful supporters deserve after the darker years when there wasn't much at all to celebrate.

You dont understand what its like living in perth surrounded by freo and eagles supporters

You are talking on a board where 90% of the posters live in Adelaide surrounded by camry drivers and a sychophantic media.

Ever heard the expression "preaching to the choir"?

Some of the highlights for me during our dark days were the Drunk Game Previews by TSW.
I think this is where the genius of Matilda's* Betting Tips were born.
Seriously funny stuff.

The Selection Night Transcripts were also superb.

*For those that don't know, Matilda was a badly photoshopped Matt Primus who was offering tips incognito due to his betting indiscretions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

..... The Selection Night Transcripts were also superb. .......
I miss ExpectToWin's Selection Night Transcripts but there isn't the material to work with that there was in the latter years of the Choco era and into the Primus era.

Love it. My go to site for all info. Love the way how everyone can have an opinion on anything really and to just have a place to discuss that. Very easy to find what I'm looking for which is probably a credit to the poster for not making a ridiculous thread title that makes no sense. Love the preview, match day and review threads. Gets us pumped, chance to discuss the ongoing match and a chance to voice out opinion on the recent game/players.

Well modded and a great board.

You dont understand what its like living in perth surrounded by freo and eagles supporters
Seems to be a number of us in Perth. Ive been here north of the river for 5 years and you get no media coverage thank god for Fox Footy. It is the same inany parochial market with main stream media.
Mostly i find the seagulls and duckers pretty good fans. They are pretty respectful of each other and no where near the hatred and contempt that the Clowns have for us. A lot of people that i know over here were generally excited about Port and the way they were playing.

Voted 'great'. However the entire board should be locked from the moment our last final ends until the end of trade week, because every board on this site and probably every other team sport forum becomes an absolute moron convention around that time every year.

haha so true.

Back