Changes vs WCE: Bail, Pedo, Fitz in for Grimes, Riley, Barry

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridiculously tall side selected. What the * are they even thinking?

We've gone back to the start of the season where we played stupidly tall. Ah well who cares at this point.

At least the benefit of going in so tall at this stage of the season as that we won't be lamenting what could have been if we'd had "more run".

Can only imagine Roosy ripped the almightiest of bongs before team selection and selected fitzy on the belief that he was big bird. Seriously at this point I'd take the aforementioned T. Tumbleweed over any of our players. At least it isn't afraid to back into packs. And how is it in 2014, I can go down to the shops and buy peanut butter tim tams and a vanilla coke slurpee, but I still look at the Dees team for the week and see "IN: ROHAN BAIL. Iv tried asking Burgatron on the MFC website but all he responds with is "it's a tough one". I swear to god if someone actually chose to support this club with a clear and functional fully formed adult brain rather than from being indoctrinated from birth like I was, theyd be considered batsh!t crazy. Why do we do it to ourselves Melbourne supporters? All we ever have to look forward to is the draft and we always manage to c0¢k it up! I remember heralding Cale Morton as the next Robbie Flower on this very site six years ago now.. I actually said that I kid you not. This club has destroyed my brain and now even worse, it's destroying my enthusiasm. But hooray, Cam Pederson is back in the team.

f#$%ing hell I need a cigarette. and I don't even smoke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can only imagine Roosy ripped the almightiest of bongs before team selection and selected fitzy on the belief that he was big bird.
I now can't stop thinking of Roos and the Match Committee sitting around in a room passing around a bong while in hysterics at the names they're putting up for selection.

I now can't stop thinking of Roos and the Match Committee sitting around in a room passing around a bong while in hysterics at the names they're putting up for selection.

Can also imagine George Stone riding round the table on Jade Rawlings back yelling "IM GEORGE STONED!" And Misso spitting Doritos laughing and saying "Georgie you old bastard you've already said that 17 times!"

Great to see Bernie doing well at your club and getting to 150 games! We all miss him!! :'(

Great to see Bernie doing well at your club and getting to 150 games! We all miss him!! :cry:
Did he kick the ball like he was at a BBQ with a beer in one hand at Adelaide? Seems to have little interest in maximising what looks like a great leg.

I know it looks like we're tall, but really we match WCE for talls roughly.

We have Gawn, Pedo, Dawes, Fitz, Jamar, Frawley, McDonald + Watts, Dunn and Garlo who'll play as mid sized players

They have Naitanui, Cox, Lycett, Kennedy, McGovern, Mackenzie, Brown + Darling and Schofield as mid sized players.

Did he kick the ball like he was at a BBQ with a beer in one hand at Adelaide? Seems to have little interest in maximising what looks like a great leg.
Made a few blues here and there but I reckon he has been in your top 5 this year. Monster kick but he should be utilizing it better especially at shots on goal.

Made a few blues here and there but I reckon he has been in your top 5 this year. Monster kick but he should be utilizing it better especially at shots on goal.
He's been good. I've got higher standards for him because he seems to be a great talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back