Injury Kennedy's Hamstring (Update 18/8: Pulled up well - No Tear - Won't risk him this week)

Remove this Banner Ad

If his hammy is going to go, its going to go regardless if its training or a game. Unless the club has him on a light training load.

But seeing him with the red vest at the start of the 2nd qrt put a massive downer on the game until the bud started kicking all those goals. But for a good 20 mins there the whole season seemed lost.

If his hammy is going to go, its going to go regardless if its training or a game. Unless the club has him on a light training load.

But seeing him with the red vest at the start of the 2nd qrt put a massive downer on the game until the bud started kicking all those goals. But for a good 20 mins there the whole season seemed lost.
There was a hush for ten mins around the ground, I was getting ready to cry

I hope he doesn't play.

I vaguely remember Stevie J or someone alike rushing back early and doing their hamstring properly

Rioli tweaked his, went back on because another player was injured and had what looks like a season ending tear. Just not worth the risk.

Ps: * you sub system!

Despite reports, I'd expect Kennedy to miss both of the remaining h&a games, and given our first final isn't do-or-die, if he isn't 100% you'd think we'd take an extremely cautious approach with him.

hopefully it is just 1 game though, id hate kennedy to miss out on the charlie by a vote

Despite reports, I'd expect Kennedy to miss both of the remaining h&a games, and given our first final isn't do-or-die, if he isn't 100% you'd think we'd take an extremely cautious approach with him.

hopefully it is just 1 game though, id hate kennedy to miss out on the charlie by a vote
Lunacy.

Kennedy would have to be dead to miss the first final

Disagree.

Even dead he could play forward and provide a target. Probably win a few contests and add some pace to the forward structure as an added bonus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree.

Even dead he could play forward and provide a target. Probably win a few contests and add some pace to the forward structure as an added bonus.

Nah. I say we leave him in the midfield. He'll still attract a quality tagger who will hover over him all night for fear he might wake up and rack up 30 disposals as a zombie.

If it's Fremantle - Crowley will probably spoon with him and give away free kicks for holding.

It's a win win for us.

I reckon Kennedy went a bit flat for too many periods this season to win the Brownlow anyhow.....Franklin may well end up our main vote getter.
Kennedy will miss one and be back for the Tigers......missing two, then one game then a week off again is too little football imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back