Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 20, 2013
Test Cricket
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
LIVERPOOL, Sydney FC, Nottm Forest
Probably already a thread about it but I can't find it so just merge if there is one. What is your biggest fear?

Mine is flying. Was always scared as hell that it would come tumbling out of the sky and am further scared after the recent Malaysian Airlines mysteries. Haven't flown in years and try to avoid it. I'd rather drive to Sydney or Adelaide than fly. Eventually will have to face my fears if I am going to fulfill my dream of going to Anfield.

What's yours?

Anything to do with the ocean. Don't like swimming, don't like going out on boats, none of it. Oddly I don't mind fishing out there. Calming, I guess.

I'm not a strong swimmer, so it's the obvious one.

Don't have a fear of heights, spiders, flying (more worried about some jackass T-boning me on the drive to the airport), clowns (I really, really just don't get this one), or anything like that, which is odd, I just don't like the ocean.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spiders. **** you spiders and **** your families.
This. I swear there is a thread about this somewhere. I have posted my spider related stories. They can die in a fire.

Crazy how having a kid changes things. I'm kind of just paranoid about bad things happening to my boy now. For example, I just started re-watching Breaking Bad and pretty much had tears in my eyes for Jane's Dad. When I watched it originally I was sad but watching it with the perspective of a father was gut-wrenching.

Last edited:
This. I swear there is a thread about this somewhere. I have posted my spider related stories. They can die in a fire.
Never read that thread before bed, paranoia defined.

Yeah "Spiders can go get ****ed" its called. Havent seen it in a while.

Some horrific stories in there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back