Games Shops and Online/Mail Order

Remove this Banner Ad

I backed a Kickstarter that's netting me one large or two medium 15mm ancient armies, done by West Wind. I get the survey soon, then I have to decide which I want of Macedonia, Roman Republic, Carthage, 240BC Spain, Gallic, Thrace, Early and Late Persian, Early and Late Greek, Campanian, Etruscan, Seleucid, Phyrric, Roman Empire, Skythian, or Indian.

Such choices, so many.
My 15mm Ancients are Early Imperial Roman, Northern and Southern Dynasty Chinese, Gaul and a Samations

Melbourne only just had the Little Wars Convention at Moorabin a few weeks ago.

I buy anywhere that I use the store / browse etc, particularly Good Games and Mindgames in Melbourne. I was spending a few hundred bucks and saved nearly 100. Hard to say no to that no matter your principles.

True. Good Games has some surprises sometimes because they're kind of off the beaten track and don't have ground floor presence, I found a Valley Games edition of Die Macher there the other week which looked like it had been sitting on the shelf for years.

Games World at Chadstone Shopping Centre (in SE Melbourne) is having 25% off until July 25. Admittedly they don't have a massive range (for the hardcore player anyway) but I thought I'd mention it. :)

http://eurekamin.com.au/

I buy most of my figures through Eureka Miniatures in Hughsdale in Melbourne. I have known the owner Nic for about 15-20 years and he is always willing to help out with special orders and the prices are very reasonable as well. They are only open on Friday at Saturdays to the public as he spends the rest of the week filling orders.

Don't think it's been mentioned yet but Joe Dodgy is a pretty good online store with a base in Glen Waverley, Melbourne. A few friends and I have bought from there a couple of times recently and it's been a positive experience. The best part, for anyone living near Glen Waverley, is that you can order online, pick it up in person and pay by cash if you want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at my cart - they seem to be ex-GST prices. They take off the 25%, then add 10%.

EDIT: Ignore that, I just used my calculator and worked out they are just showing it in a confusing way. Carry on about your business.

Last edited:
http://www.chaosium.com/

(Arkham Horror is sold out, along with many expansions)

The Stars Are Right...
For a blow-out sale!

We’re here to sell games, and chew bubblegum. And we’re all out of bubblegum.

Over the years, our warehouse has become stuffed full of more Cthulhuy goodness than the Martense Mansion. We’re bursting at the seams and need to make room for the new things coming in!

We’ve decided to blow the doors off Cthulhu’s tomb, and close out all the “Non-Standard” items in our warehouse.

So now’s your chance to get deep discounts on Monographs, Fantasy Flight Games’ Cthulhu games, non-English language editions of our games, CDs, Magazines, The Laundry RPG, miniatures and much more!

Thus, we have 50% off the Following: All BRP and Call of Cthulhu Monographs! Novelties & Accessories! All licensed Call of Cthulhu products, including Fantasy Flight Games boardgames and miniatures, Cubicle 7 books, Golden Goblin, Arc Dreams, and more! All non-English language books! Nephilim! (These books will not be reprinted or reordered once they’re gone!)

Also, we have 75% off all the remaining stock of Eternal Champion games and D20 Call of Cthulhu Gamemaster’s Packs! (Last chance!)

Plus, look for special bundle packs of Eternal Champion and Nephilim books!

Lastly, as an added incentive, take 10% off everything else we sell. Just because we love you so much.

Ia! Ia! Discounts Fhtagn!

(PLEASE NOTE: Discounts are not shown on the webstore catalog pages! You must add items to your shopping cart, and then the discount will be reflected in the cart.)

Massive sale: http://www.miniaturemarket.com/

I have been loading stuff into my cart, half of which I will delete to make it fell like I've limited myself to the essentials.

Edit: Bugger, postage cost is enormous.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back