No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 weeks for admitted ped use & WAAADA signs off on it...

Olympic athletes worldwide must be furious - ho ******* ho...
SAAD must be pretty pissed as well. tking something you can take any other day but not on game day. FMD this whole thing ust stinks. But even worse is ASADA will feel they can ramp it up on Essendon now we know Cronulla took the PEDS. If this plays out how it smells like it will i will never watch any australian sport again.

CJC and GHRP-6
Is that confirmed or suspected? It's kind of important as these bans could be relevant to us or they could be completely irrelevant. Also, surely it has to be made public!

So how long till the articles start churning out telling us that an NFL club did it, so why can't we? Stop this Essendon, we're sick of hearing about this in the news!

Here's a hint campaigners, if you're really sick of it, you wouldn't read the articles, and the papers would stop printing it

Why is ASADA putting this document to the CEO of the AFL at this stage? They surely should only be putting these douments to the players who are affected by the proposed deals? Isn't it meant to be confidential? And who is leaking this material to Masters? Maybe the ACC should have another look at the supposedly ACC satisfied leak free process.

I suspect as the AFL tribunal has to agree to any deal.

Why hasn't dean Robinson received a show cause notice? Astonishing.

If he is assisting ASADA in their investigation they can hold off on issuing him with one until the end. It's happened in other cases I think.

To be fair the only time I have heard/read Alan Jones he comes across like a reasonable and well adjusted human being.

This is the first time I've done so though.

Without getting too political, he's suggested that a serving PM be taken out to sea and dumped over board in a chaff bag and left to swim home, and when their father died that he'd done so out of shame of them. Irregardless of which side of politics said PM was from those were two despicable things to say.

From his "Women are destroying the joint" rant to his incitement of the violence at Cronulla he is nothing more than a bully.

Class act all the way is the Parrot.

SAAD must be pretty pissed as well. tking something you can take any other day but not on game day. FMD this whole thing ust stinks. But even worse is ASADA will feel they can ramp it up on Essendon now we know Cronulla took the PEDS. If this plays out how it smells like it will i will never watch any australian sport again.

So how long till the articles start churning out telling us that an NFL club did it, so why can't we? Stop this Essendon, we're sick of hearing about this in the news!

Here's a hint campaigners, if you're really sick of it, you wouldn't read the articles, and the papers would stop printing it

Yeah, I feel this really isn't good news for our players, the pressure to do the same & end this will ramp right up now, esp if WADA is there offering the same guarantee of no further action.

Cluster*.

Is that confirmed or suspected? It's kind of important as these bans could be relevant to us or they could be completely irrelevant. Also, surely it has to be made public!
They were accused of taking it, and judging by their admissions, it's them two that has done them in. Iirc they were administered those substances after continuing to see Dank following his stint at Cronulla

Soooo...does that make NSW's State Of Origin drought-breaking win null and void, given they now have a CONFESSED drug cheat as their captain, no less? The NRL seemed happy enough to take trophies off the Storm during their salary cap saga.

NRL came out and said yesterday that nothing will be taken off any player who accepted the charges.

They are just trying to get over it ASAP.

Essendon case is completely different. The Sharks accepting this will have no bearing on our case.

What ASADA are offering Cronulla, the 'substantial assistance' deal, requires the players to point the finger at Dank and one another. So if a couple of shitheel local club players accept the deal it puts everyone else in a somewhat precarious situation.

Hopefully EFC and the lawyers working for them have gone to great lengths to reassure our ex-players that evidence in the SCN pack is weak and will not stand up in court.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bvm40KnIIAEn7Pb.jpg

Mealy mouthed statement yet again from ASADA - they didnt make an offer 'linked to Fed Court decision' but they previously did make such an offer.

But it does confirm Roy Masters was making stuff up again as per usual

Countries gone insane with all the people on radio, talk shows saying that people should just accept the "short ban" so that we can all move on.

Tthis whole "mess" wouldnt be nearlly bad if it wasnt getting the absolute saturation it is getting by media constantly speculating, there would be no distraction if they stopped writing about it. I get informing people of the facts, but the news cycle has gone past that, its all about money and almost creating the news.
It's almost unbelievable, the media can't get enough of this story, yet are saying the players should accept the ban so everyone can stop talking about it... How about you stop f*cking writing about it...
Honest to god, its like a bully saying "well if he didn't have red hair I wouldn't have to bully him"

It's almost unbelievable, the media can't get enough of this story, yet are saying the players should accept the ban so everyone can stop talking about it... How about you stop f*cking writing about it...
Honest to god, its like a bully saying "well if he didn't have red hair I wouldn't have to bully him"
Or this old pearler: "if James Hird comes back into the coaches box it will be a media circus" haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back