Cronulla Sharks players accept doping bans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol Watson was elite in 08 :rolleyes:

The guy could not kick and hit a barn door 5 times out of 10. All I am saying, it was amazing that in 2011 his skills, endurance, and his ability to recover from injuries were now elite. Also his pace exploded. Before 2011 he was considered one pace, now the guy was able to bursts from packs in which he never did before...anyway, it will be shown, who is right if he gets a infraction notice :)

You are kidding surely?

Reserving Judgement till we see penalty handed down to Cronulla the club.

I think I'll reserve judgement until something actually happens with individuals' penalties. Too many assumptions built into this story at the moment.

You are kidding surely?

Mate, just check his stats and compare them from 06-10, judge the growth in those numbers which would be from normal development and then compare his stats from 11-13..they shoot right up, why ? Dont tell me he worked harder in those two years and if so, is he working any less now ? As his performance has dropped in 2014. Also keep in mind he was injured in 2012 but his numbers still went up.

Mate, just check his stats and compare them from 06-10, judge the growth in those numbers which would be from normal development and then compare his stats from 11-13..they shoot right up, why ? Dont tell me he worked harder in those two years and if so, is he working any less now ? As his performance has dropped in 2014. Also keep in mind he was injured in 2012 but his numbers still went up.
do the same friggin analysis on another player hitting his prime

Two things are pretty well know. A - Jobe worked a lot harder B - Jobe is slow.

Son of a legend turns into a legend doesn't = drugs.

So basically there is no penalty at all for cheating.

Meanwhile, Lance Armstrong loses his 7 Tour de France titles.. stripped of accolades.

These guys take a couple of weeks off.

What a laff !

I agree its to soft but its not fair to compare the two. Armstrong orchestrated drug taking through his team, he was the Players, Hird and Dank all rolled into one.

Also 2012 is the only year of his career that he played all 22 games.

I agree with you Tiger71. Jobe is actually a product of the East German doping program, sewn from the seed of Timmy and the eggs of Petra Thümer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a ballsup for the AFL, so if the same offer is made to Essendon do they deduct last years finals series? How does a ban get back dated when nobody withdrew themselves from competition? Just got a mental image of McDevitt driving home with the windows down and Benny Hill music blaring from the speakers

I agree with you Tiger71. Jobe is actually a product of the East German doping program, sewn from the seed of Timmy and the eggs of Petra Thümer.

It's quite an apt comparison,the East German athletes were probably in exactly same position as the Essendon players in that they were doing what they were told but when it happens to Aussie footballers they are victims.

It's quite an apt comparison,the East German athletes were probably in exactly same position as the Essendon players in that they were doing what they were told but when it happens to Aussie footballers they are victims.
Hahaha it's exactly the same! Except that the East Germans took performance enhancing drugs.

memo to all countries of the world:

be sure to underfund your national anti-doping agencies, ensuring administrative delays which lead to slap-on-the-wrist punishments for your doped athletes. it works, apparently!

Memo to doping agencies: investigate those who dope, don't just go on some wild goose chase because the government needs a media chop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back