Game Day Port v Carlton Round 22 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

It'll probably be Schulz, Westhoff and Trengove up forward tonight. I just hope they bloody kick straight this week!
I'd be ok with that. Would still like to see Hombsch forward for a bit to see how he goes.

Menzel likely late out..

Armfield the likely inclusion

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif
Thats bad for us.

I'd rather have Menzel limping around up forward and us not allowing him any supply. Armfield usually plays well against us, even won them a game against us a couple years back with a huge last qtr.

Having a couple of knock off beers at Monsoons in Darwin. Summer all year round up here. I love backpackers. Pumped to see how loud the crowd can be on tv!
Nice place to enjoy a beer.

Having a couple of knock off beers at Monsoons in Darwin. Summer all year round up here. I love backpackers. Pumped to see how loud the crowd can be on tv!
Take it you haven't been there in November, December, January?

Work is done, hello drink! Keen. Carn da pearrrrr

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About to head down. Quick check of the odds...$2.70 for 40+?? Guess I better leave it for later on...

Yeah, I come through Darwin on my way to work. Had a few beers at Monsoons on Wednesday arvo. Backpackers are out in force atm. Had a crook neck by the time I decided to head back to the hotel.

North Terrace is chaos. Car accident or something apparently, very slow going. If you're on one of the last buses you may need to be prepared for a quick sprint to the oval to get inside in time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back