Autopsy Rd 22 Carlton fail to get off the plane

Remove this Banner Ad

do we dare mutter the T word in our attempt to overtake the bulldogs in the draft order? i'd feel alot better if that was the case....

Unless we think pick 5 is going to get us something spectacular I doubt it.

I think we need a far greater spread of "good" players then 1 superstar here and there.

Oh dear I had to turn the tv over, Mark Stevens is definitely nervous when asking questions, it is very embarassing.
Mick asked him to repeat 3 times and he changed his question that many times. Genuinely intimidated.

Was disappointing but if you consider the psychology and the 22 out there tonight, not all that surprising.

They'd set themselves for this, they had the huge stage, they were enjoying being back in form having made hard work over it the last couple of months, they had a top 4 chance to play for that required a boost in percentage, they pride themselves on their gut running and they had a healthy list to choose from.

On the other hand, we're attempting to play for "pride" which only takes you so far at this stage of the season, we have a fairly unhealthy list, we're blooding youngsters.

Gibbs was bloody great... Again.

We've made a lot of progress. To call tonight a setback is a bit much I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very lucky Port ... very lucky indeed.

I bet you were shitting yourselves at this point in time ... right?

Port scoreboard.jpg

Next time ....

Look at their kicking. While effort was huge in the loss, their kicking is vastly superior to ours.

It's the one reason why I don't see this massive improvement coming in the next two years like others do. They're not magically going to start kicking the ball like Hawthorn, Sydney, Geelong or Port do.
Look at the players out. Our runners and our good ball users.

Lurking likers. Is this this you spend your Friday night? What a life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back