Preview Changes vs the heave ho's

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah you could chuck Moore out for Young but we're basically playing our best 22 right now. Unchanged.

It was really relieving to see Westhoff and Schulz back on the ground after their injuries.

Would like Impey to take Ballantyne apart again but he hasn't shown that he's got that form back. Unless Schulz has an injury or the incidents with Jonas or O'Shea lead to suspension, I would say unchanged.
Didn't see the Jonas one and it sounds pretty weak if it goes to the MRP but you never know. O'Shea would have to be horrendously unlucky if he went, he just happened to be challenging when Murphy knocked his head on the ground.

Maybe white S sub to give his quad a bit of a rest otherwise a settled unchanged side is a beautiful thing leading to finals

In: Subiaco
Out: Adelaide Oval

Tomorrow/todays game against the Bays will determine which emergencies will head over... apart from a change in them can't see any happening (unless injury/mrp hits us)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitchell in for Moore perhaps?
url-17.gif

as a sub Mitchell is probably better than Moore. it came up in our post-game pizza discussions anyway, just throwing it out there. we didn't think Moore was a great sub and we were trying to think who could replace him if that happened. I'd personally prefer Young but I don't deny Mitchell can make a good sub.

as a sub Mitchell is probably better than Moore. it came up in our post-game pizza discussions anyway, just throwing it out there. we didn't think Moore was a great sub and we were trying to think who could replace him if that happened. I'd personally prefer Young but I don't deny Mitchell can make a good sub.
url-17.gif

Hard to make a change. But I think Impey should come in to take Ballantyne again. He kept him goal-less and under 10 possessions at the start of the year.

Problem is can we play Neade and Imp and White all in the same side without going too small?

Matty White had ice on his groin, precaution maybee? I dont think OShea has anything to answer for as Murphys head hit the turf so there was no high contact or head clash, Didnt see Jonas incident though if he gets a game for it id say
Out: Jonas
In: Impey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back